I finally found my other camera....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Technicolor Pony

Reaction score
We still haven't 100 percent decided on a name, but we're closer.....lol..... I finally got a few decent pics today with the other camera......

Sundaepics004.jpg

Sundaehead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k. so I think we finally came up with a name for him..... Sioux's Mystical Lonesome Dove. We decided to call his "wings" a dove because when I took pictures of him on both sides and did graphic cut outs of the "wings", this is what we saw...... My hubby said it looked like a dove about to land, and we love the movie lonesome dove.

hummermarking.jpg

And I have a question. Is there a chance he could be carrying silver? He was born with silver blue eyes, striped hooves and has silver in his tail and mixed in his mane, along with blueish points..... what do you think? His mother is smokey black, and his daddy is the buckskin in my avatar. Though you can't see them, he has pale blue "points" and with darker tail and partial dark mane.... Just a thought. I think we've decided to have everyone tested...

Last edited by a moderator:
O.k. so I think we finally came up with a name for him..... Sioux's Mystical Lonesome Dove. We decided to call his "wings" a dove because when I took pictures of him on both sides and did graphic cut outs of the "wings", this is what we saw...... My hubby said it looked like a dove about to land, and we love the movie lonesome dove.

hummermarking.jpg

And I have a question. Is there a chance he could be carrying silver? He was born with silver blue eyes, striped hooves and has silver in his tail and mixed in his mane, along with blueish points..... what do you think? His mother is smokey black, and his daddy is the buckskin in my avatar. Though you can't see them, he has pale blue "points" and with darker tail and partial dark mane.... Just a thought. I think we've decided to have everyone tested...

He's most likely a smokey black minimal tobiano. Both parents carry the creme dilution gene. Stunning colt!

Latest posts

Back