I do believe its love

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy B

Reaction score
I just happened to catch this shot today as I had been out taking pictures of one of my big horses and came by and saw this smooching going on of Gracie and her filly Cowgirl. I could not believe that Cowgirl was licking her.
wub.gif

IMG_6839.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo should be on a chocolate box!

I read something beautiful on facebook yesterday about how all little girls should have a horse and it made me think of Gracie
wub.gif

:::: sniff ::::: That is so sweet!
wub.gif

Thank you! I could not believe I actually captured Cowgirl licking Gracie. This filly is so friendly (due to Gracie's non stop attention & training), but really loves Gracie. When I watch the two of them, it brings on the warm fuzzies. I thank God for the blessing of great people like Sandy of Cavallini Farms and Kathryn Morlang and all the rest of you who have been there in one way or another to brighten Gracie's (and mine) world during those dark, tragic times.

What a great photo!! Perfect timing!!

They look like they really love each other!!
default_biggrin.png

That might get a vote for cutest photo EVER! They are darling, the both of them!

That's about the cutest thing i have ever seen. Be sure to show her first boyfriend when she's about 16 years old. She will die of embarrassment.

Thank you all so much! I think I might enter the picture in our local fair photo contest.

That should DEFINITELY win a ribbon!
default_wub.png

It was cute enough at first glance, but that extra bit with the colt's tongue was a clincher!
default_biggrin.png

Back