I decided to Practice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
This is another gelding topic.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

On March 14 I decided to geld a nice little yearling colt so I would have a nice gelding show horse this year.

Last weekend, he went to his first AMHA show and came home with 2 (out of 4 judges) Grand Champion Jr. Gelding, 2 Grand Champion Geldings, and 2 Grand Champion Amateur Gelding.

I was needless to say very pleased with my little Playboy. It was not a huge show but there was competition. No photographer there, but I think I have a photo of him tied at his stall that I will come back and add.

Rita

WeeOkie's Reflection's Playboy

7788cc46.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! I know you are thrilled and yes photos would be nice.

Oops you must have been adding his photo as I was typing. NICE!

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Rita!!

I think you made a good move he looks really nice and he will be consistent. I love the geldings!

Mary

Oh Rita! I like him! He resembles Reflection alot! Did you get my email about Wichita? Have a great day! Sheila

If you decide to put him with a trainer, I know of one that would love to have him on their showstring!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Rita he is darling! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats he is very nice. I gelded 2 very nice colts (2 yr olds) a couple months ago that we will be showing as well.

:new_shocked: OOOOOOHHHH Rita. Look at that boy. He even looks better after you have him all ready to show. I have some fuzzy pics of him and now I have him all slicked up. I can't wait to see what the rest of the yearlings look like.

Treva

I so wish I'd brought my camera to the show, I could have gotten some pics of him. But I don't think any photos can really capture this boy. Rita, you know what I think of him!
default_wub.png
: He's beautiful! And to think he will just get better with time. WOW!

:aktion033:

Wow Rita..he has grown up!! He is very handsome. Congrats on doing well at the show.

Brandee

Thank you all for your kind words about my little Playboy. I think I will really enjoy showing him this year.

His personality is so fun (even my 5 y.o. grandson was practicing showing him last month). Becky, if for some reason, I need to place him with a trainer, I know who to call.

Rita

Congratulations!!! A nice gelding is the easiest kind of horse to have A LOT of fun with, as you already know
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back