i could use some good thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, Charlene........words can't express how sorry I am to hear this.......
default_no.gif
:No-Sad

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

~kathryn

Charlene,

I think of my husband and my fur kids and how very much I love my little family. I want so bad to make things better for you. No one should have to endure all of this. I know those aren't positive words and you are a very positive person. But darn it, this just ISN'T fair. You deserve so much better. I know that's not the way the universe works but GEEZE enough already. . .

Thinking of you all. Give those lollipop kids a kiss from me. I've never met them but I feel like I know them a little. I'm glad they have someone so wonderful waiting for them when it's their time, and someone to love them and treasure every minute with them while they are still here. That is so much more than many furkids ever get.

Renee

thanks, renee. i have some small consolation that when the time comes, both maggie and simon will be reunited with gary and they will be so happy to see each other. i don't think i could deal with this if i didn't feel that way.

as i've said, it's all about "quality" of life. i will keep both of them as comfortable and pain free as i can for as long as i can. it's the least i can do for them, they have given me such joy for so many years!

Carlene, I'm so very sorry. A difficult thing to have to go thru. God bless and give you peace, calm and strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene-

I'm so sorry about Maggie. It is so sad when our furkids leave us. They know they are loved while here and will be loved by those waiting for them. I'm sure Gary is ready to welcome them with open arms when it is their time.

(((HUGS))) to you and Maggie.

Barbie

I am so very sorry Charlene. Isn't Maggie one of your corgis? We lost our l4 year old corgi this spring and life just doesn't feel the same.
default_no.gif

Our furkids just find away to get into our hearts so deeply that when they leave us the hole is enormous. Hugs to you my forum friend.

You are in my prayers Charlene. Sending you strength to carry on and deal with the trying times you are experiencing. I don't know why things have to happen the way they do. I sure have had my share of them too. Your a dear person, you keep your chin up and know that I am thinking of you and praying that their are rich blessings in store for you. Prayers for your babies, your such a good Mother.

thank you again, everybody. it sure helps to know others are thinking about us.
default_smile.png

barbie, i know the lollipop kids will be so happy to see gary again and i know he will jump for joy at their arrival. in a way, i'd love to be there for that reunion but i know that some day i will see them all again.

maggie seems better since she has had a few doses of the prednisone. i think it has helped the swelling in her nasal passages, she's breathing a little easier and not snoring nearly as much. i'll continue her pain meds for another day or two also.

yes MM, maggie is my first corgi. she was really gary's dog, although he'd never say it out loud. LOL! she was devoted to him and i do not believe she has ever really recovered from his death. she is the most sensitive dog i have ever known and truly grieved when we lost him. i'm so sorry to know you lost your corgi recently, they do indeed leave a huge hole in our hearts!

((((hugs)))) everybody!!

Charlene, Just know you are never very far from my thoughts and prayers. Life just can seem so unfair to us at times, but they always say God dont give us any more then we can handle. He must really test our strength when it comes to our family and furkids, it just hurts so much to lose one, or to see one go thru pain. (((hugs)))

Hugs to you Charlene. I am so sorry you are going through all this.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know you love them very much.

Angie

Latest posts

Back