I bought some books

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassy1

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may or may not know - the Australian Dollar is up against the American Dollar - it is the highest it has been for years! Good Nah, GREAT for me :aktion033: It is currently about $1 Australian Dollar buys 80cents US. (3-4 years ago $1 AUS was only worth about 55 US cents.)

What has this got to do with this board? Not much - and LOTS :bgrin

I have read here about several books that a lot of you swear by as reference books. I love good reference books and so as the Australian Dollar is so good (from my point of view) atm, I decided last night that I should think about buying a book (or more)
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Anyway, after much looking around at some of my favourite sites, I went to Amazon books and low and behold there was listed a copy of Blessed are the Broodmares for $1.99 US AND Blessed are the Foals for $1.83 US! :aktion033:

They definitely wanted to come to Australia to live!!!

PS: Postage will be about 5 times the cost of the books :new_shocked:

PPS: I don't care!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Wahoo. Both great books!! The Canadian dollar is quite strong right now too. Good for me buying but not as good for me for selling my bears that I make. Oh well. Enjoy your books, they are both excellent reads. I hope it doesn't take forever for you to get them. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back