I am soooo very touched,...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
Someones thinking about you, Nov 26 2007, 07:20 PM

Someone was asking about you on the Back Porch. The topic is "Just thinking about and old Forum Member". Thought you might like to know that you are thought about.

Hi everyone
default_saludando.gif
,......I am soo very touched,........I went to check my email last night and there was a new personal message waiting for me!!
default_unsure.png
,.....I thought,....must be a mistake,....but,..went on and checked it out.

Thank you hpminis,....I went on as a guest and found the post,.......Buy,....Did I ever cry last night,....I still have a lump,....
default_crybaby.gif

It must be a year now,....and you guys are still remembering me????

I think about you all often,......but,.....having to sell Foxy and Munchkin,....up in Saskatchewan was just too much for me,....I vowed then to NEVER go through all that again,....first,....was Scooter,....then Talyor,...then,...our beloved Musket had to be put down,....then,..my BEAUTIFUL,..Freedom,....then Foxy!!!!
default_no.gif

I still love horses VERY,VERY much,....but,..really do not believe that I am meant to be a horse owner,...

On the trip back home to Nova Scotia,....I did a lot of thinking,....5 days worth,...and I didnt really feel that I would be able to fit in here anymore,....not being a horse owner and all,...

I guess maybe I just tried to close that chapter in my life,.....but,....like I said before I am very touched,...

I do love each and every one of you,.....maybe,......If you guys dont mind,.....once in a while ,..I will still come on here and say Hi and stuff,.....
default_unsure.png

You guys are my friends,......I am so sorry that I just dropped out like that,.....

Our life is still very crazy,.....Most days I still cry a lot,......Nova Scotia isnt working out,...(that is a whole ,new other story),...
default_frusty.gif

but,..I am still here,........I love each and every one of you on here,.....Thanks again,..for brightning my day and,....

Love and hugs to you all!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_wub.png
Your friend forever,.......Terri
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Good to hear from you!!!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! You are welcome here anytime!!!!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Terri, it's nice to see you again. Don't stay away so long next time. Once a forum family member always a member, horses or not. Ya don't have to have 'em.....just love 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh Terri, I am sorry life is hard for you at this time. Just remember, when it seems bad, there is no where to go but up.

Make sure and check in here and let us know how you are more often. You dont have to own horses to join in on any of these forums.

default_wub.png

Ohhh Terri, I am so glad to hear from you. I have been thinking so much about you lately, and just had to post and see if anyone had kept in touch with you. You dont need to own a mini to join in our chit-chat. We missed you and would love to see you come back..even just to drop in to say HI. Take care, and have a very Merry Christmas, and hopefully the new year will look brighter for you. (((HUGS))) Corinne

I'm glad to hear from you, and sorry things aren't better.

We do make lasting relationships with the people we meet through the horses and sometimes the horses come and go, but the caring stays the same.

default_smile.png

Please do update us now and then, and we will all keep you in our thoughts that you have a silver lining about to envelop you and your family.

Liz

good to hear from you...stick around. I don't have horses anymore either (been about a year) and I'm still here, I'm just on the back porch though.

I hope things get better for you...think positive...we all missed you.

hi Terry, its great to hear from you, i hope your life gets better, it must have heartbreaking to have to part with foxy, i hope you all have a lovley christmas

take care and stay strong
default_saludando.gif

Thanks again everyone,.......This really means a lot,........

I truly hope that everyone on here has a Merry Xmas as well.
default_yes.gif

The girls and Fred are all doing well,...We still have our 2 pom babies,.......13 year old J.D.,..and 6 year old Boo,......plus the 2 cats,.....

default_wub.png

and thankfully I still got my sanity
default_wacko.png
,,...grins,.....or at least some of it.

Have a great night everyone,......I will talk to you all in the morning,....
default_saludando.gif

Love you all,.....Terri
default_wub.png

Terri,

Just because you don't have horses, doesn't mean you don't have useful information to share with the rest of us. I think we all could learn from your past horse experience.

Kelly

I missed your posting here Terri and I'm glad to see you here again! Please do stay.
default_yes.gif

Hi Terri

so glad to hear from you

please stay in touch with everyone here

We miss your stories

wish things were better for you, but give it some time.

So sorry about you having to part with Foxy

Lori

Back