i am so happy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
i have been looking for some more australian cattle dogs. in the last 2 weeks we have found them

it looks like that we will be able to start our kennel up in Dec. right now we are getting 3 maybe 4 but 3 for sure. 2 of them is finished champions and the 3rd one i will have to finish him out. we have horses for a long time. my husband grew up showing QH and showing APPS for his uncle and when his uncle got out of the big horses my husband joined in with him in the miniatures. we always have had some kind of animal. we have right now one female and. we owe a lot to gale ray of silver meadows for having Mandy and getting us hooked on the australian cattle dogs and to Kelly from Briar Creek Farms for allowing Annie to come live with us.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

i will post some pics when i get my 2 boys and my female. i will be getting them in DEC and then my female in may will go to NC and be breed by the top acd in the world right now so i am so happy. i cant wait till i get to bring them home. we will travel to dog show to finish the onw male out. he is 2 points away from his champion ship title. so yes i am HAPPY. This is what my hubby is saying to me. If diane puts her head to something it will happen. and it has. it just seems like i am on a high and i will not come down till my babies our home with me
default_yes.gif

my husband will be traving to some horse show by his self this year because our son started school and he wants a dog that will protect me and Hunter. and the female that we will be getting will do that and she will also be my traveling buddy too. so when i am able to go to some horse shows she will be with me

thanks for letting me share i will post some pics when they are home here in SC

diane

Congratulations! It is so nice when things come together as planned. Enjoy!

That's great. It's always so much fun when you see all your plans and hard work coming together just the way you had imagined they would
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back