I am getting soooo EXCITED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICS???
default_unsure.png

My pony is here now and I've already got pics up of her!!
default_wink.png

387368_313011008722844_100000418411909_1158238_1275203991_n1.jpg

Miss Vernica

I'm a little slower on the comp., but here they are. I need to get better at taking pics.
384520_313011242056154_100000418411909_1158239_353693157_n1.jpg

Delilah
380893_313010858722859_100000418411909_1158237_1706901_n1.jpg

Mr. Son Rise, who was very busy eating

Oh I almost forgot. We had a wonderful time at the show. Dalton was high point winner for the youth and I was high point winner for the adult. Lots of first place ribbons. For those that don't know Dalton is 3 and loving the shows. He never meets a stranger and loves the horses.

Congratulations. Can't wait to see some posed shots when you have time, or perhaps in the spring when they've been defuzzed.

Thank you. yes posed shots would be much better, but hubby isn't much on helping to pose. Guess he's afraid I'll get him in the shot
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
. Delilah is in foal so she has more than just the woolies to contend with. I wil try tho.

Thank you. yes posed shots would be much better, but hubby isn't much on helping to pose. Guess he's afraid I'll get him in the shot
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
. Delilah is in foal so she has more than just the woolies to contend with. I wil try tho.
Its not the best, but since I don't have help, I try to find the most decluttered area along a fenceline and tie them for pics. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so well. Loose shots are a crap shoot, as most of the time they come up to me, and I just get nose shots.
default_wink.png

This location along our one fence, tying to the tank seems to work decently...

Tana - June 3, 2007 - good 1.jpg

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

How very exciting Hazel!!! I am so happy for you. They are adorable.

I am looking more into the Falabellas too and have a plan but I can't say anything more about it
default_shutup.gif

(because I'm superstitous
default_new_rofl.gif
and really want things to work out the way I'm hoping)

default_wub.png

Congrats Hazel, so glad they have all arrived safe and sound.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

From your pictures they really look very settled and relaxed in their new home already.
default_yes.gif

I'm so pleased for you, please keep us updated on their progress (including lots of pics!).

Thanks Chandab, I'll try that.

Stacy how exciting!! can't wait for the big announcement!! Thank you so much. I've waited for these little guys for a long time.

Thanks Anna. More pics on the marestare forum of Delilah. I'll be camera happy for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very exciting!

When I went for my driving lessons in October, the instructor (who comes from England several times a year for clinics around the US) said she had a client with fallabellas. She said they were as smart as border collies. That sort of intimidated me! That is having a horse smarter than I am. I know you will love working with them. Looking forward to all the updates.

Latest posts

Back