I am a Gramma! Baby Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
default_wub.png
: My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild this evening. Isabelle Lynne was born at 6:03 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz., and is 21" long. She hung out at the "hotel" for nearly 42 weeks, long enough to grow quite a head of hair! She is absolutely delightful in every way. I am in love with the little darling! She already has her own pony, I am giving her Ally. I bought a little saddle and bridle for Ally already. Poor Jess was in pretty good labor for three full days. She was induced the first time on Monday, and it didn't work and they sent her home, we were back in the hospital again on Tuesday, again sent home, and finally today the deed was done! Isabelle's middle name, Lynne, is the same as mine, that is a great honor my daughter gave to me.

Introducing Isabelle!
default_wub.png
:

Isabelle013107.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Congratulations she is a cutie :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

It makes me want to have another one (did I just say that?)..........well maybe not just yet but she sure does make me clucky!

Congratulations and enjoy that beautiful sweet milky breath.....there is NOTHING in the world like it!
default_wub.png
:

:517: :517: :517:

OoooOOH Amy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know how you have been waiting for her to arrive! how wonderful, she is soooo gorgeous! Enjoy her. :aktion033:

Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!
default_yes.gif
: I want one. :517: :517: :517:

Robin

[SIZE=18pt]Isabelle is so beautiful!!!

Congratulations, Amy (a/k/a Isabelle's Gramma)
!!!
[/SIZE]

baby2.gif
baby5.gif
baby4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Amy -- 'bout time little Isabelle! Boy you put your pour mommy & nana thru the wringer! Now, everyone try to get some rest because I think it is going to be a busy, busy weekend!

Hugs to all !!!

Stac

She is gorgeous Amy! Congratulations :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Lyn

:aktion033: Congratulations Grandma :aktion033: Grandchildren are the best, can't wait to see pics of her on her horse :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Congratulations! She really is adorable.

What a lovely little bundle.........
default_wub.png
: And yes, I can see the hair!

MA

Oh the first one! She is precious, I sobed and sobbed when I hear Aidan's first cries..I've been his slave ever since.

Congratulations Granny!! What a beautiful little girl!

She is a real beauty! Enjoy her as much as you can. My husband thought I was crazy when I bought my Grandaughter a horse when she was 5 months old. You make it look like I was slow waiting so long!

Back