I am a Gramma! Baby Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: She is a cutie. We hope you enjoy her. They grow up fast.

Enjoy every chance you get to be with her.

melissa

Thank you so much everyone! I am sooooo excited! Off to the hospital right now to spend some quality time with the babes, both of them! ;) :risa8:

Congratulations! Enjoy everything to the fullest! She is a beautiful little girl
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations, Amy!!!

She's a beauty.
default_smile.png

Enjoy her, they are wonderful, babies are.

Liz M.

:aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I love her name! She's just precious!

OK, now I'm getting antsy for my own grandbaby to make his/her appearance!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: woo hoo!

well according to my mom, a daughter's daughter is absolutely the be-all and end-all (i wouldn't know yet, i'm still waiting LOL - but ino hurry)

she is just adorable! love that hair, i had one like that myself
default_yes.gif
: and it never did fall out...

but most of all i want to say, will you be MY grandma??? i want a horsey from the day i was born... - oh darn, too late. is that why i am overcompensating now? :bgrin

we need more pictures Grandma Amy!!!!!!!

What a beautiful little girl!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations. :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congratulations! I am delighted for you and the rest of the family. Children bring such joy. You'll get to see the world again, in a whole new way, through the eyes of your beautiful grandchild. She is gorgeous!

God bless,

Joan

oh my gosh she is so precious and gorgeous I just want to hold her and squeeze her up! I love her name too. It's all perfect. You are sooooo lucky!

Latest posts

Back