Husbands heart and lung results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending lots of prayers your way!!!! So sorry the news was not better. Please remember to take care of you too.... you can't help him if you get sick from stress and not eating right. He is probably going to need you to be the 'rock' for a while emotionally for him.

Hugs to you and yours, and don't worry about venting or whatever here.... it is certainly excusable and sometimes helps if you just get things off your chest!!

Thanks all for your prayers and good thoughts. His new BP med still hasn't kicked in yet but it's only been a few days. His BP is running in the top numbers of 160's. I sure hope it lowers it but it usually takes a couple of weeks or three before it does.

His one son from AZ and a son from FL and a daughter & granddaughter is coming for his 75th birthday Oct 26th so he's real excited about that. He already has a daughter here and her family. She's coming to Nationals w/ me and their son is coming over during the day to be with my husband and my biggy is going over to their house so can be watched at their house, so he'll just have the dogs here and my son in law will be checking on him too every day when he drops his son off and picks him up.

I called his Dr's office to see if "I" could get a earlier appt as I explained to them the circumstance cause HE did not. But she said; The Dr was going to be out for a few days and that was her earlist appt. on the 10th but she'd put him on the cancellation list. So got a "little" further. I don't leave for Nationals till the 12th but he's just seeing his regular Dr. for a referall.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
TJ

Latest posts

Back