Husbands heart and lung results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

I took my husband too his regular Dr today cause he had been complaining over the past couple of days of his left leg hurting from his groin area to his knee. It ended up when he had been on the treadmill for his stress test he had pulled a muscle in his leg. Then she told us the results that we would be seeing the Dr for on Sept 2nd (the Dr. changed it yesterday) she said his heart was in A Fib and his valves push the blood down which their suppose to do BUT they also MODERATLY push the blood back up, NOT a good thing. The A Fib which is treatable w/ medication. We don't know about the valves yet as she didn't discuss further with us, she said the Cardioligist would.

The results of the lung is the problem, BUT, their going to do a CT Scan w/ and W/O dye on Aug 31st and get the results to the Dr. and know further more about it on Sept 2nd, hopefully. TJ
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

372871871.jpg

Last edited:
Dont think the worst. Wait to hear from your doctor. Will be sending positive thoughts, and keeping you guys in our prayers.

Linda Killion

TJ, I am saying prayers for you both. I can relate all too well about fears with CT scans pending. I know when I got mine done and the doctor's office was on the phone a few hours later, that it was going to be a scary period of time. I hope it turns out just as good or better for you and your husband as it did for me. It was very scary period of time but with a good outcome. But, I just know how I felt I was happy it's me vs. Harvey or my family. It really feels easier to be the one going through it than to watch and worry about a loved one. I am thinking of you both and prayers are being said!

Oh gosh, I can hardly imagine what you're going through.

((((((HUGS))))))) to both of you.

I am so sorry TJ. I know you guys have been scared and dealing with this for a while. I hope it turns out that medication can take care of most of it. Will be sending you good thoughts!

Thanks all from the bottom of my heart,
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
. I hope Jill that his outcome is as good as yours, I'm so scared. I trust God but I don't want to loose him. So all we can do is wait and I don't know which is worse the waiting or the news...... I'll let you know next Wed. My husband is my BFF, and I love him so much, he's been my rock for almost 10 years, now it's my turn to be his. All I can do is ask for prayer and good thoughts and pray myself and try to stay busy. Love you all, TJ

I know what it is like to have your husband very ill. We went though this about 5 years ago with my husband and some heart problems. His breathing was so bad they could not operate on his heart until he stabilized. He ended up having major heart surgery one valve replaced and one repaired. He is fine now, but it was tough for a while. Hang in there, give the doctor a chance, but keep on top of everything. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what it is like to have your husband very ill. We went though this about 5 years ago with my husband and some heart problems. His breathing was so bad they could not operate on his heart until he stabilized. He ended up having major heart surgery one valve replced and one repaired. He is fine now, but ut was tough for a while. Hang in there, give the doctor a chance, but keep on top of everything. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Yea, I'm keeping on top of everything that's for sure. NOT letting anything slide by me. Have to watch my husband though. I went to town yesterday and the sucker went out w/ hurt leg and barely able to breath and went out and mowed the dog yard............!!!!!!!! I could have killed him. He could barely walk and I was scared to death it was a blood clot, so rushed him to the Dr and she said it was a strained muscle, that's when we found out those other results from. I guess he wants to act as normal as possible. I just don't want him straining his heart I guess. Thanks, for sharing I needed that from you and Jill and all you guy's are so special, you share in my pain and I appreciate that. God has blessed me with such a good horse family.
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif
TJ

Oh typical guy!! However, at least he is fighting to keep 'normal' activities going in the meantime. It sounds like maybe they have some options, so hang in there until you get the final results to see which way they will go!

Sending prayers that it will be a good outcome and that it can be worked with!!!

Oh how scary! You're both in my thoughts and prayers! {{{{Hugs}}}}

Sending good thoughts, Light, and Prayers. This may be a good thing in disguise........that something was caught early!

TJ I add my good thoughts and prayers to the others that it will be a good outcome for your husband and that it is treatable.

<HUGS> Yvonne
default_cheekkiss.gif

It seems to have been a really rough year for alot of folks and I can relate to the worry of waiting for test results and such so all I can do is offer prayers to you and your Hubby

Thanks all for your prayers and good thoughts. Tomorrow is the day for the CT Scan of the lungs and then we get the results of everything on Wed. I do hope that includes this test too. I'm praying so, my nerves have just about had it. I know God is in charge, but I am NOT a patient person which makes it even worse........ Hugs, TJ

Hang in there TJ! The waiting is so hard, but it is best to have all the information in hand to deal with whatever needs to be one. You and your husband are in my prayers. Keep the faith!

We've been thinking of you and your husband, TJ. I know for us, the waiting (though not long) honestly was the worst. I hope that the CT Scan results are in on Wednesday and that it is all good news!

Thinking about you and your husband...hope all goes well. I agree...waiting is the worst.

Latest posts

Back