How/Where to sell used books?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina_M

Reaction score
I keep posting my used school books on Craigslist, but I can't seem to get any buyers. Personally, I think Craigslist is the cheapest place for me to buy used school books. I would rather not sell them back to the bookstore, because they don't want to pay any money for them. Since my school is local, I post to Craigslist. However, they have a lot of online classes for anybody to attend from everywhere. I'm thinking I need to post somewhere that sells to people all over the US. Has anyone sold books on Ebay or Half.com? What's your experience? Do you have any advice for posting there? Anywhere else a good place to sell? All opinions will be very appreciated!

half.com (its an ebay site, but a buy it now). I bought all my college books off of there for way cheaper than the book store. Both my husband and I went to college. At the book store, our books would be anywhere from $600-800. We would buy them of of half.com for $300 total. Way nice! You aren't going to get a ton on your current books, but its at least a start for getting more books for the next semester. I'd buy them off of half.com and then take them to the bookstore and get what I paid for them. I didn't sell back my major books, but got rid of the rest that way. Or sold them to students I know that were going to be taking that course next semester. Posting around campus could work too.

Latest posts

Back