How to you block a poster? Or can you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah...those horses in the ancient cave drawings are actually mini quadriballs. In fact, Eohippus was magnificently endowed though vertically challenged ( I know I'm in deep doo-doo if I suggest Carol was responsible for breeding them), so I believe these micro-sized testicular wonders are actually the origin of the equine.
Susanne, I do believe you are onto something here. No I am not Methuselah and therefore cannot take credit for breading
default_eat.gif
: these speckled trouted quadiballed wonders.

But one of the hatchlings were off and running this morning and I was able to get a picture and the similarities of the "foal" and the Eohippus are astonishing!

200px-Eohippus.jpg

To my amazement.......as I was treating the cord with chlorine bleach I found a bit more than I bargained for. This might come as a shock :new_shocked: Not only is this new little Drumette have 2 sets of massive testicles (already decended.......) :flirt: one set of blue balls and one set of pink speckled trout, DUALLY HOSES (side by side units)........he/she also has 2 VAGINAS! Now he/she is a bit two young to palpitate at this time but I am sure, like it's mother is also bi uterined
default_wacko.png
:

Now here is my dilemma.........ofcourse there always has to be one........what do you call this magnificent creature?

Here is a picture of the REAL Eohippus found in the ancient tombs of Eqypt.

Eohippus_bw.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the button is just there so Carol can be snotty.. Carol are you going to let her get away with that??? :lol:
I'm not arguing with JANE! She's MEAN
default_unsure.png
: :worshippy: :new_rofl: ! But NAH NAH......I've got the power! I've got buttons on my screen that you COMMONERS never see! One click and POOF.....your OUTTA HERE! :new_rofl: But her NARRRROOOWW English "behind" better mind it's P's and Q's or I am gonna push some buttons I have always wanted to try but haven't!!!
default_jerry.gif
:
default_jerry.gif
: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: Plus when I go over to the Motherland to show these A-RABS I can just find her and sit on her.......that would be the END OF JANE!
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_giveup.gif
:

But in all honesty......wouldn't you be a bit snotty if you owned the FIRST Pieskewbald Qutritesticular Spotted [SIZE=12pt]PONEEEEEE [/SIZE] with dual hoses (side by side unit) with 2 vaginas, bi-uterined, 8 teated, blue eyed, orange eyed, possible Shampain dual registered, APQSMHR and APQSMHA (Pieskewbald Quatritesticular Spotted Miniature Horse Registery and Pieskewbald Quatritesticular Spotted Miniature Horse Registery) registered horses and a partridge in a pear tree???????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
What you're bragging about isn't a big deal to me, Carol... UNLESS THOSE PONEES ARE A-RAB TYPE!

Good lord, what happened to THIS thread? And it's not even snowing in most parts....yet. :new_rofl:

...WOW... :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: Who knew getting so COMPLETELY off topic could be so darn funny!!!

After all, who is going to help stack the hay in my barn, fix the truck, and air up the tires on the trailer??? And of course my man will kill the snakes and spiders for me!
Like honestly? Do it yourself. I do. All of it.
Well, of course I can do it myself, but why should I? (I was given this set of brains so I wouldn't have to work so hard. LOL)

I may have to show him that I really am a nag to get it done, and often I have to redo it so it is to my liking, but the good part of him doing this stuff for me is that I get to watch his cute rear end when he bends over! :eek: Gee, I didn't think I would have to get into the details
default_poke.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin :new_rofl:
default_blush.png
:
default_whistling.gif
:

:risa8: :risa8: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_all_coholic: :new_all_coholic: :new_rofl: :new_rofl:

You all are so funny! I want to buy the first one of DUNIT's foals in 2008! :no:

Doesn't matter what the price is :new_shocked: I'll spend MILLIONS :no: !! :new_shocked:

But her NARRRROOOWW English "behind" better mind it's P's and Q's
what a very polite way of saying "her skinny butt" (am I allowed to say "butt" on here?
default_unsure.png
: )
I was telling someone earlier tonight about Carol's magnificent rainbow trout colored hatchling and they said they thought there was something just a little fishy about that story...

But her NARRRROOOWW English "behind" better mind it's P's and Q's
what a very polite way of saying "her skinny butt" (am I allowed to say "butt" on here?
default_unsure.png
: )
I was telling someone earlier tonight about Carol's magnificent rainbow trout colored hatchling and they said they thought there was something just a little fishy about that story...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl: :risa8: :new_rofl:

Ya think???? I just thought everyone would believe all that is being said on this thread! :eek:

I really need this thread right now, it gives me somewhere to hide from the realities that are unfolding before our eyes on the main Forum and on U-Tube.
I hear you Jane.

I was up until all hours of the morning for the past several days thinking about this. Hence some of my late night posts. And if I do sleep, I am having nightmares about these horses.

The worst part is that right now it is so much harder to find something to be funny about....

Latest posts

Back