How to look up AMHR National results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I have gone to the AMHR website and am trying to find this years National Show Results and I get all of these windows that say all kinds of different things. It is so confusing. Can someone tell me how to do this? Surely there is a better way than the way I am trying.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.

It is pretty simple go to horseshowsonline.com

choose the Nationals show you will see the location first Tulsa and then off to the left it will have a link to click

once you click that you can then choose to see the results many different ways

If looking for a specific horse just look under his name if looking for a handler look under rider results- or you can check class by class under class results

If you want to see all the classes the horse or handler was in even if they did not place just check the box at the top

wanted to add my screen has to be maximized for me to see the clickable link on the left

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much Lisa. I was looking in all of the wrong places. I was able to find it with your directions.

Sure
default_smile.png
I just love that program so easy to navigate and work with. I wish our computer program was a bit more like it

Back