how many kids do you have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christian who is 13,

Emma who is 2.5

and Miss Mya should be here anyday as Im 38 weeks and counting.

No kids myself BUT...

9 nieces/nephews....

otherwise I have myself....

6 netherland dwarf bunnys

8 minis (a sized)

17 banty chickens

2 mute swans

1 indoor cat

1 indoor dog

and a hubby.

I have one son, Colton, who will be 16 months tomorrow.

310606_10150432135052835_654737834_10326552_141391939_n.jpg

Not planning anymore anytime soon, as hes quite the handful (a very outgoing, energetic boy) and I really enjoy devoting 100% of my time to him. I told my mother in law, we'll think about it when hes in school and out of the house half the day, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do foster kids count? We've had 19 over the years. They've all grown and gone, although we periodically hear from them.

Four of them have stayed in constant contact and we are part of each others lives. Only one has children and they consider us grammy and grampy.

Then, we were blessed, as "late parents", with a beautiful daughter. She's 14 now.

I have 2...

Taylor is my gorgeous 24 yr old daughter. She just graduated from college in June and is currently single. She is my "horsey" child.
default_wub.png

Scott is my very handsome 23 yr old son (yep, my kids are 14 mo apart...on purpose!
default_yes.gif
default_wacko.png
). He is currently in school and is single (I think...lol
default_rolleyes.gif
)
default_wub.png

They both live in Oregon, so I miss them A LOT!!!
default_sad.png

060.JPG

Just the two in my avatar....Radar is 11 (black/white), Tanga is 3 (tan/white).
default_wub.png

I have 4 neices and 1 nephew.

Three children.

Dale-son-49- he has a son and a daughter

Todd-son-46 - he has twin sons

Pamela-daughter-43 - she has two sons

God willing, the hubby and I are planning to start our two-legged brood next year. For now, I get my kid fix from my 2 year old nephew (via my brother) with what I feel will be my first niece (via my sister) due in June.

I have 2 handsome boys
default_yes.gif

A wonderful 26 year old son and a wonderful 23 year old daughter. A son in law(who is wonderful also)and 2 awesome grandsons!!!!!
default_wub.png

My son is 24 and married--they do not want kids until they own a home--so it'll be a few more years. He has a Bach of Tech and she is working and going to school now. My daughter is 21 and has a Bach in both Bio and Psy and is studying for her MCAT in order to get into med school. Since her boyfriend is going to med school also...I believe it's going to be a while before I'm a grandma--and that's fine with me!! I'm blessed to have my kids close by--my son and his wife were here yesterday and my girl is coming next weekend. Since my d-i-l doesn't have parents she can count on, hubby and I will be the sole sitters when grandkids arrive--so we've been told.
default_biggrin.png
I do have five quilts ready for babies when they come.
default_yes.gif
I suggested they wait until I retire to bless us with grandbabies---but it might not work out like that.

I have two grown sons

James is 38 with 4 girls, Taylor 14, Chaelee 12, Katelynn who will be 10 in Dec, and Karis who just turned 7.

John who is 35 with 1 son Max who is 11, my step grandsons Chase who is 20+, and Trey who is 17 I believe.

One great granddaughter, McKenzie who is 2.

i have 2 beautiful daughters

Mackenzie is 7

KaylaSue is 6

we want at least 1 more maybe 2 and have been trying for nearly 4 years, no luck so far..

Three boys, 2 are my husband's and the youngest is mine, but that has never really made a difference to any of us

Jared, who has always been horse crazy, will be 24 end of November. He's a farrier and trainer. (and I can always get my farrier to come over when I need him!)

Andrew is 20 and in college, Pre-med. He will take his MCATs this spring / summer.

Steven (aka Robbie) is 16, and in high school / home schools (dual enrolled) - he's the one who shows minis with me.

No grandkids, and probably not any for quite some time, although Jared has a great girlfriend that we love dearly, and are hoping he marries sometime soon (they've been together since Jared was 17).

Well couldn't have any children of my own, but was a busdriver for many years does that count?
default_wink.png

From marriage I do have 5 grown children, 13 grand-children and 4 great grand-children...I have been blessed
default_yes.gif

Blessings,

Jenny

I have one son who is 30 and a duaghter 23. I have one grandson.

Back