How many horses will be on your show string this coming year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many horses are on your show string this coming show season?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• Over Ten!

• Over Fifteen!!!!!

• Total voters
I voted for 5. I know I'll have 4 for sure; Toy, Sharona, Dream, Monty, oh and Gracie, there is 5 right there. :eek: Than I'll bring out a weaner or two by Jinx and hopefully get them to Nationals next year. Oh and I have a Bandito foal coming, that may make HER way to Nationals next year!

I am hoping to buy a filly foal next year from Arlene by her stallion ET. If I get what I want Arlene will show that foal for me. Holy cow, lots of plans.
default_yes.gif
:

Five for us this year, although not all will be going to all shows.

2 Yearling mares

1 Yearling stallion

1 2 yr Stallion

1 3 yr Mare, who will be mostly driving rather than showing.

Should be fun with that little lot in the back of the van!!! :eek:

Midas will be working on his pleasure or country pleasure Hall of Fame, He has a stake win towards that already.

Remington Steel will hopefully have his head together to go and show.

Traveler will make his halter debut and if I dont sell Lilly she will go for under mares.

Thats all I can manage!

Lyn

IF I can get to the shows in 2008, I will be showing my one and only...ZZ...in halter, showmanship, halter obstacle, driving and maybe liberty! :aktion033:

I put three: Mouse, Pyro and Nena.

That is a handful esp. because two are geldings. At least one is senior and one is junior

Liz

Two...

Mini Mounts Lucky Zeus - AMHA/AMHR 3 year old gelding. He will be doing halter and debuting in all performance and hopefully driving (no obstacles though!!!)

Whitneys New Generation - AMHR Over mare - Halter and Performance

One or maybe two from me.

T's Dressed to a Tee - my 2 year old Stallion

and maybe my new gelding, if I don't decide to sell him.

Hey!!, Well for me I know 3 for sure for all shows I go to next year: 1. Yearling Over Filly/Solid Color 2. Yearling Under Filly/Multi-color(and AMHA, Yep going to dip my toes in there too!) 3. My Gelding will be 3, and is Over, competing in Hunter/Jumper only.

Then there is a possibility of maybe a A/R weaner for maybe 1 show?? And then my soon to be Gelding Hawk for Over Halter,, but who knows? So I voted 3!

2 for me!

My 2 perfoemence geldings
default_smile.png

Triple C's Mikey's Little Harley Moon - Hunter, Jumper, and maybe driving

Dell Tera's Long Term #2 - Hunter, Jumper, driving, and color

still not entirely sure.

Charm definitely, for showmanship, in hand trail, obstacle, he'll be fun.

Ghost in as much as we can, which I'm not sure if that means lots of shows or absolutely nothing. She didn't like halter showing, but is great with driving. It'd be nice to get her in the Country Pleasure ring, if not then in '09. (which seems FOREVER away)

I'd love to get Princess jumping. She'd be an awesome jumpin pony.

And who knows if I'll be able to resist getting more additions! It's quite hard, especially with the sale board....right there. lol.

5 for me.

1 2y/o under stallion

2 2y/o under mares

2 3y/o under mares

I might split them up this year. I took all 5 to the shows last year by myself, way too much work.

An actual number I'm not too sure but I put down over ten could be more could be less it all depends how my young ones look next spring that'll determine if they come or not and possible some babies that are still in the womb, last year we had 14 horses at one show! Talk about hectic! All you do is run back and forth.LOL those were the days but I miss it and can't wait til next year!

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back