How many cups of coffee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should say that we used to drink coffee all day long too. We'd have coffee on to drink from first thing in the morning until bedtime, but when we quit smoking, things changed. It was just not as good to have coffee without cigarettes to go along with it. It seemed like such a waste to have coffee with no smokes so we ended up just making a half pot in the morning and a 1/2 pot most evenings. So I guess quitting smoking was healthier for 2 reasons for us.
default_yes.gif

I have always been a hot tea drinker...with about 1/2 tsp sugar & some half & half. So for years that's been my drink of choice but, always wanted a cup of black coffee about 2-3 o'clock when at work, mainly in winter. A little caffeine jolt
default_biggrin.png

As life changes occurred, I found myself changing and often had coffee in AM, vice tea. It seemed I tired of tea for a few days, then back. My jobs had me on the road more, so I had more coffee. So now that I work part time at two jobs, some days I have a small thermos of coffee in the truck and easily drink 3 cups from AM till supper. I've noticed that my taste buds are doing some "change" for several foods, drink, etc. There's that darned age thing going on -- and it DOES happen, nothing to do with health, just happens. I eat healthy but, enjoy about 8-10 cups of coffee over the course of a week. Lifetime non-smoker, so it isn't related to that. Also notice that I now prefer a stronger brew than years past.

Hey, Kahlua in your coffee -- try chocolate wine!!! Yes indeed.
default_yes.gif

I've always drank water only. I've NEVER even tasted coffee or soda! It seems weird to me, to spend money and calories on stuff you drink. Water is free.

Andrea

We just bought a Keurig for Christmas. We have never liked coffee but our teenagers talked us into a Keurig, you can make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate with it. It came with lots of different choices of flavors to try. Well we are ALL using the Keurig every day, don't know how we lived without it, and we love the coffee flavors! I can only handle one cup a day because of the caffeine in it, and I add a spoon of sugar and vanilla creamer. The spicy eggnog is one of my favorites, I never thought I would enjoy a cup of coffee as much as I do! I drink lots of water throughout the day (we have to buy filtered water because we have a well) so my warm cup of yummy coffee in the morning has been a wonderful treat!

That sounds yummy Sis! I'm glad you're enjoying it!
default_yes.gif

I drink two cups of coffee with milk every morning to jump start my engine. My
default_wub.png
darling husband
default_wub.png
serves it to me in bed. Isn't that sweet?

Many people like to have a cup of coffee at night after a good meal. If I did that, I'd be awake all night!

I've always drank water only. I've NEVER even tasted coffee or soda! It seems weird to me, to spend money and calories on stuff you drink. Water is free.

Andrea
I wish I had done that! I'm not a coffee drinker, hate the stuff, but I AM addicted to Pepsi- easily 3-4 cans a day.

My husband is a huge coffee fan and always has been. I never was till I found the joys of fresh roasted and fresh ground. I bought him a Capresso (it grinds the whole beans then brews) At the time I questioned my sanity in purchasing a coffee maker that cost over $200. That was almost 15 yrs ago and the machine is still going strong ( with everyday use) We buy our whole beans from a place in New Orleans. (roasted to order)

That being said we drink a pot between us each morning, Weekend we may do two pots. (only decaf) I like the sugar free french vanilla creamer in mine. (since I cannot have sugar)

Latest posts

Back