How long to get

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart k ranch

Reaction score
How long does it take for the weefoal test to come in? I paid for mine on the 26th and I still haven't heard anything from them. Is this usually?

I've tried to email them but they haven't got back to me...
default_no.gif

It probably depends on who you order from, but it seemed like mine took awhile too. But NOTHING like waiting 11 months for the foal itself! Or worse yet, waiting 11 months and NOT getting a foal....

I think it is just designed to test our patience.

Mine also took a bit but it was back ordered. I also had trouble communicating through paypal so that could be it. Did you contact the dealer personally?

default_yes.gif
I hate the waiting game!

I have a mare that is 11, never had a recorded foal, and she looks preggo but I want to be sure! The breeder said that she never took to breeding but its been 5 months since I've last seen her in.

bonny- yes I contacted them though email since they didn't have a phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand your anxiety! I would want to know. Do you have any pics of her? Is she gaining any weight? My bonny is about that far along. She came to me pregnant from being left out in the pasture with a stally so I didnt know when but I tested twice first time neg second time positive. She is starting to get a belly now, which is why I think about 4/5 months. Just curious if your gal looks the same.

Hope you get your test soon!

default_no.gif
Sorry I don't have anyp pictures of her. Yes on gainning weight, and she isn't as nice as she usually was...

Latest posts

Back