how do I post a picture of my gorgeous new foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champsmom

Reaction score
Im kinda computer challenged
doh.gif
so the easier the better. I did manage to post some pics to facebook.

I think there is a way to view your facebook photo. I'll look for instructions.

The other way is to save the photo to a site like Photobucket. Photobucket has free "photo hosting". You upload the photo and it will give you a special link to use on message boards (direct link). Once you have that you create a new post and look for the photo icon in the tool bar. The photo icon is just left of the envelope icon. You click on this button and a dialog box pops up. You past the Direct Link from Photobucket there. Click OK and voila, your picture is viewable.

Or you can email it to someone to do it for you
default_laugh.png

Just use the facebook image URL (if you right click on the picture on facebook then click copy image url/location) then come back here, open a reply and hit the little picture icon above in the message options, that will open a pop-up box, paste the url in and hit ok, and it's added! You can do the same with the photo album on facebook if you have an album with multiple pictures, just open the album, then copy the url in the url bracket, come here click the little link option above (sideways 8 with a green +) paste in your url and we can see the entire album if you have it open to the public

Latest posts

Back