How do I find info. on my horse, I have papers but the previous owners never registered him, is it t

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Bradford

Reaction score
My Applejack is just my baby..I don't show him or anything..but I did finally get some paperwork on him so that he could be registered, but the previous owners never did. How can I track down who he is? I tried googling his sire and Dams name, but found nothing..just super curious!

pasture68.jpg

I have to renew my AMHA studbook subscription but if you have the stallions and dam's registered name someone could look them up in the AMHA or AMHR studbook. Depends which registry they are registered with...hope that helps
default_smile.png

Oh, ok..that would be awesome!! His Sire's name is Ridgehavens white cloud reg#260712A and his Dams name is JK's Little Angel Reg# 94714A He came from Spencer TN

any info. would be wonderful!!

Sooooo cool!
default_smile.png
on his paperwork for his possible name it is listed as BRM Blue Ridge Trappachino.
default_smile.png
so cute!
default_smile.png
he actually came from an amusement park where he was listed as #173 and was not very friendly..but he's amazing now!
default_smile.png

Oh and THANK YOU!!!

The dam of your horse is not listed in the AMHA studbook so maybe the name is not quite right or is the paperwork for the AMHR ? I do not have an AMHR studbook subscription so can't help but maybe someone else does. You would have to track down the owner of the sire and dam at the time your boy was born and find out if he was on the stallion report, if not a late stallion report would have to be filed. The main thing is if your names and numbers are correct I would call the registry and ask them what to do, they are very helpful. You have to be a member to have this work done. Good luck.

Ridgehavens White Cloud was a dilute champagne-lovely stallion! He was shown a bit and did very well from what I remember from Ginny's website

Oh wow..It has her listed as the owner of the mare and the breeder. There is not a space for an owner of the foal. He will be 4 years old on the 27th of April.

I think you'll need a signed transfer from her to send in with the application. And either she will have to help you by doing it on her membership, or you'll have to become a member to get him registered.

As I understand it.

I was told Ridgehavens White Cloud was sold at auction in Tn. along with other horses from Blue Ridge Mountain Farm without there registration papers, the lady who is suppose to own White Cloud now, had him gelded.If anyone comes across any of White Cloud daughters please BM me I would love to know where they are.

There was a post today about "Ridgehavens White Cloud" if I am correct. It is titled "What good food and love can do" or something similar. I assume it was posted by his owner with pictures.

It was an old post I found when I googled his name..I think it was from 2005
default_smile.png
Does anyone know know how I can get in touch with VIrginia St. Pierre? ( Ginny) maybe she has information on who owns him now. My AppleJack was bought in TN by a theme park here in GA and when he outgrew being able to be carried around for show, they got rid of him
default_sad.png
lucky me though..he's my baby now!

Michelle

I have not been able to get in touch with her from the email I have, but maybe someone from Chance's Rescue has contact info?

If she is Champagne than the ICHR (www.ichregistry.com) is always a registration option as well.

Latest posts

Back