Horse Quilt Christmas Gift

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I got a beautiful horse quilt from Judi for Christmas.

It's made out of blue jeans, has horses embroidered all over it, including my logo!!

I absolutely LOVE it!!

She made Ernie one too and his has his farm name on it.

Here are some pics of my quilt.

Dscn1909.jpg

Dscn1915.jpg

Dscn1911.jpg

Dscn1914.jpg

Dscn1913.jpg

I think Judi should make these and sell them!
default_laugh.png

Sheryl!!! That quilt is so cool!!! I know you will treasure it always -- it is beautiful!!!

The quilt is soooo nice and the person that made it for you must really love you. Each stitch is a stitch of love. What a treasure.

Yes Teresa you were right, I do love Sheryl ALOT!!!
default_wub.png
It has been so great to have someone that you buy a horse from becomes someone special in your life. I found a friend who from the beginning was honest, knowlegeable and had a lot of integrity. In today's world those are special attributes. Along with that came someone who is extreamly funny and caring. :love So it's been a great relationship from the beginning that grew to a friendship I will treasure forever.
default_new_multi.gif

Our weekend together with Ernie and Hillary was filled with laughter and love and no one can ever know how much that meant to me. Now I just have to work on a blanket for Copper, so he gets over being mad at me.
default_new_rofl.gif

WOW~~ that is BEAUTIFUL. It sure would be hanging in a very special place in our home! Judi, anytime you want me to get mad at you, like Copper...lol... and make me one..lol.. just let me know! ...hahaha.. Corinne

Shucks Judi...
default_wub.png
You're making me all warm and fuzzy inside.
default_laugh.png

I'm so glad to have met you & Mike (well maybe not so much Mike, but...hehe) it's great to have someone who appreciates and has the same twisted sense of humor as me, the same integrity, and it just as caring and generous.

I've had many great times hanging out with you guys, and look forward to many more. And of course Ernie & Hillary being in the picture as well.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back