Horse FLU

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe it is my dial up but when I go to it the page doesn't show me any products?

this is what I am getting? Am I missing something??? I tried googling and keeps taking me to that particular page. very weird

KALGLO ELECTRONICS CO., INC.

5911 Colony Drive - Bethlehem PA 18017-9348 - USA

Tel No: 610-837-0700 - Fax No: 610-837-7978

E-mail: [email protected] Contact Us

Kalglo Electronics, incorporated in 1969, is a manufacturer of electric radiant infrared heaters, electronic heating and lighting controls, power failure alarms, and surge protection equipment. Our factory is located near Bethlehem, in southeastern Pennsylvania, USA.

Information About Our Products

Service Information

How to Contact Us

Copyright ©1996-2006, Kalglo Electronics Co., Inc.

All Rights Reserved

Created - 1 May 1996

Revised - 15 June 2006

URL: http://www.kalglo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have defenitly had the case of horse flu several times now as I just can't seem to cure it. I can only manage to subdue the symptoms for unknown amounts of time before it rares its ugly head again! I thought I had it cured when I got my first and then my second miniature, but after selling one of them, all of the tell tale symptoms returned. I again thought I found the cure when I bought my mare who is due in March, but with March soon around the corner I found the anxiousness of waiting for baby has really put this thing over the egde and I am worse off then I was when I first came down with it!!!! I am now hoping that the birth of this foal will ease my symptoms again, but for how long I don't know!
default_wink.png

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty - you are such a trouble-maker!
default_wink.png
Now how fair is it to flaunt that goregous horse in front of all of us who are still sick with the Horse Flu :DOH!

I just don't know sometimes . . .

Stac

Now Stacy,

I am RN trying to help these people.
default_wink.png

They need to realize what their symptoms are- so they can deal with it and get the cure like I did
default_biggrin.png

And Stacy, having the most beautiful horse in the world, all you have to do to is walk to the barn and WALLA horse flu cured. Maybe I need to come and live with you. HMMMM. Got alittle room for about a million people
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm afraid I have an uncurable case of the horse flu..
default_wacko.png
:

That new addition isn't helping either!!
default_yes.gif

Ya all got a trailer hook up??? I could use the BIG diesel truck.. Wadda I haf ta du ta git a reservation???

I gotta lil homozygous bay boy that would love her... maybe next year?? He's just a lookin for girls...

Lol..

God Bless,

Lynn W

I think I know,.......
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
I do know the horse........ Can we play 20 questions to find out if I am right???

Now Tami, this is not a game but a serious disease
default_unsure.png
You just admitted to me in a email. Wait let me get the exact quote because people need to realize that you too have the horse flu. Since only a handful of us are admitting it for some unknown reason.

"I have the horse flu too. But there is no cure for mine. "
default_aktion033.gif

Loved your ad on the Sales Page
default_saludando.gif

I had the worst case of horse flu I've ever had in January! But I am now safely recuperating with my latest additions
default_wink.png

Now "Nurse Kitty" (boy doesn't that bring up a good picture
default_biggrin.png
), anyone that comes to live with me had better be REALLY REALLY tolerant because the house doesn't get cleaned until all the barn stuff gets done - and we all know how much time we can "waste" in the barn
default_wink.png

And then of course all the dogs (4 Havanese, 1 boxer, 1 Great Pyr & 1 Anatolian x Pyr pup) have their "special spots" on the couch and asking them to move over will get you a dirty look that leaves no room for any doubt about what they think of you. :DOH!

And last, but not least, trying to find a pillow in bed that doesn't have a Havanese already sleeping on it - again the dirty look if you ask her to move.

BUT -- if none of that matters, then I say COME ON OVER - We will have the best MARGARITA PARTY in the whole northwest!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Stac

PS - Prince doesn't look like much nowadays - kind of like a rockstar - punk hair with knots in his mane, an Attitude with capital "A" - all he needs is a nose-ring!
default_yes.gif

Well, I do have the horse flu. But while you could treat yours, I can't treat mine. I have seen some remedy's that might work but I don't think my insurance will cover them and I can't afford it out of pocket. So I must suffer with the flu with no hope of recovery. But now you, you have a mighty fine treatment that you should share with the rest of us........

NONE OF THAT MATTERS!!! I"M COMING!!!!!

And forget that Nurse Kitty stuff missy. I remember my younger slimmer days when patients watched alittle too much TV and had to be set straight :DOH!

Darn. I forgot. If I don't get these stupid taxes done and mailed by tomorrow, Rick will probably kick me out and then I'll need that MARGARITA PARTY sooner than later. Which by the way, start stocking up, when I come and get Dinah, I'm going to be ready to PARTY
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well Stacy should I show them the cure to my horse flu so everyone else can finally realize that they TOO need to do something about theirs. There are LOTS of nice nice horses out there so no excuses
default_yes.gif

I have a mild case of this flu
default_new_shocked.gif

And for me the only cure will be a gated one to ride. I've been looking but hubby says I don't need another horse. I wonder who will win this one?
default_wink.png

Yep, Yep, Yep -- time to spill the bean! ! !

Stac

PS "Taxes" - hah - that's what EXTENSIONS are for!
default_biggrin.png

OK This is my cure to the horse flu. He is a STUNNING Nighthawk son whose full sibling are some of the nicest show horses out there including Sahara Bey, Cabernet Bey, Serfina Bey, Billy the Kid.

I have had the priviledge to have him at my house since last May. But it worked, that Janet is a smart cookie. We fell in love with him and he is incredible. He has slimmed down since I got him and looks awesome. You just may be showing against him this year and definitely will be getting killer pictures of him later this summer.

So welcome my newest addition LM Hawks Rare Treasure.

Another foal pic. I want him to look his best then you see him. He is 3 yrs old now.

Treasurebabypic22004.jpg

Congrats!!!

Even I have this flu

I bought a new maree getting her sunday :DOH!

Oh why cant I just be happy with the 3 I have hahaa :DOH!

Latest posts

Back