Horse dumping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlee, Reading what you just wrote just makes me sick at heart. Some people think it is just the "horse" millers with low quality stock that are selling at auctions but it just isn't so. There are very well known breeders that are selling stock at auctions and if it isn't their direct breeding it is grandsires etc. of their stock that is selling. Really, I am shocked that there isn't more concern of where ones breeding ends up. Of course I can't print the names of who but I just hope that they stop and look at what is happening before doing a whole lot more breeding. And yes, I know they have the rights to breed and produce as many as they desire but are they thinking of the generations ahead of their stock? When people say "well I can't keep them all" I just have to ask, "Then why are you breeding?" I hope I don't come across as being judgemental for all I am asking is for breeders to really look at what is happening. Mary

Latest posts

Back