Hoosier Breeders Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Fyre was a steal Congrats to his new owners. Looks like lots of buyers made out like bandits
default_smile.png
Congrats to everyone on their new horses

Sandy,
you got a heck of a mare for nearly no money, but when we consigned the horses Jana ask us to commit to no reserves. Which we did. The mare you bought has had several very good foals for us and should do well for you, bred to the stallion she is bred to especially.
default_yes.gif

We just got home last night and found two of our grandchildren have swine flu, so as soon as Cindy has all that under control she will email you the information you ask for on the mare.
default_wacko.png

All in all the sale was a little slow, but there were some nice horses to be had for nearly no money. We ended up buying a ton of tack, a bio scan machine, a durn tractor and even a mare & filly. All of our horses sold with the exception of La Vista Farms Roses First, our tiny little red & white reserve world champion stallion. He actually sold, but then the ladies credit card would not go thru, so we brought him home. LOL
default_biggrin.png

It was a long way up there, (1185) we really enjoyed meeting some nice people from another part of the country though.
default_aktion033.gif
It was really nice meeting you all! You consigned some very nice horses, and were great to work with.

Jay Chupp

Sandy,
you got a heck of a mare for nearly no money, but when we consigned the horses Jana ask us to commit to no reserves. Which we did. The mare you bought has had several very good foals for us and should do well for you, bred to the stallion she is bred to especially.
default_yes.gif

We just got home last night and found two of our grandchildren have swine flu, so as soon as Cindy has all that under control she will email you the information you ask for on the mare.
default_wacko.png

All in all the sale was a little slow, but there were some nice horses to be had for nearly no money. We ended up buying a ton of tack, a bio scan machine, a durn tractor and even a mare & filly. All of our horses sold with the exception of La Vista Farms Roses First, our tiny little red & white reserve world champion stallion. He actually sold, but then the ladies credit card would not go thru, so we brought him home. LOL
default_biggrin.png

It was a long way up there, (1185) we really enjoyed meeting some nice people from another part of the country though.
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you! My 10 yr old daughter & I are very excited to get her home to California! We look at her picture every day. She will be back in Texas this Friday
default_wacko.png
and then will layover for a few days to a couple weeks until I can get her shipped the rest of the way. She is laying over at Sheri's in Whitesboro.

The sale was definitely a buyers market and I am sorry that you did not get the true value of your horses. You had several nice ones! If I had had more funds available I would have brought home several more.
default_biggrin.png
I will look for Cindy's email soon. I sure hope your grandchildren feel better quick. That is such a nasty flu and it seems to be everywhere.

Yes it is nasty, I am going to go get a flu and swine flu shot tomorrow. I am sure you will enjoy the mare, let us know how you like her.
default_yes.gif

Jay it was fun to finally meet you also. See everyone at the National show in Tulsa.
default_aktion033.gif
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back