Honor roll

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
I thought I would start a topic on Honor Roll as I didnt want to post on anyones else. So everyone if you want you can post here. I think its a very cool to get on the list or even get a belt buckle.

We went to four shows this year,

Arielle won a buckle in AOTE Senior mares woohoo, she was also on the open senior mares 30-32 shown by me.
default_smile.png

Calvin was second in amt 30 under, and was second in 2 yr 29 & under

Last edited by a moderator:
I won and got the buckle for Ammy Jr Stallions Level 1 30 and under with SRF Bandito. I am also tied for 6th on the list for Ammy Jr Mares level 1 30 and under with RHA Wardances Wild Cha Cha.

Congratz everyone on their achievements!

I am going to the meeting to accept my award, hope to see others there as well!

Jane was FIRST in AOTE Sr Stallions with PA Field of Dreams Red Hot Elvis and he was second in Ammy St Stallions 30-34" Level 1!!

Lucy

Creeksides Mister Impressive was first in AOTE Jr Stallion Level 1! We are just blown away by this!

Congrats everyone!!!

OK, I don't own her anymore.....but I bred her and she was one of my favorites from 2008! Also showed her to 2x 2008 Res. National Champion weanling filly - open and futurity

But .... Erica's Big City Echo Me Perfect

is the CHAMPION Honor Roll in both - Open Yearling Filly 28-30, and Ammy Level 1 Jr Mares

She was shown in 2009 by Alliance, and was owned by Michael and Mary Collings and Sammy and Kay Rudel...........and is now overseas with Dirk and Sabine at www.minipaarden.be and I can't wait to see what she does showing in 2010!!!

echoliz.jpg

OK, I don't own her anymore.....but I bred her and she was one of my favorites from 2008! Also showed her to 2x 2008 Res. National Champion weanling filly - open and futurity
But .... Erica's Big City Echo Me Perfect

is the CHAMPION Honor Roll in both - Open Yearling Filly 28-30, and Ammy Level 1 Jr Mares

She was shown in 2009 by Alliance, and was owned by Michael and Mary Collings and Sammy and Kay Rudel...........and is now overseas with Dirk and Sabine at www.minipaarden.be and I can't wait to see what she does showing in 2010!!!

echoliz.jpg

Congrats Erica! She was in Panda's Open class and my Ammy class at Worlds...

She is a Beautiful mare!

posted in my other post...

Panda - Ravenwood Arisocrats Only the Best

tied for 4th in Ammy Junior Mare Level 1 (3 shows)

and 5th in Open

She's fun to show
default_smile.png
such a sweet heart
default_smile.png

DSC_0222web-1.jpg

Samantha finished 3rd in AOTE Sr mares Level 2 with Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love

aks_miniatures007015.jpg

And she was 2nd in Amateur Jr Stallions Level 2 30" & under with RHA Mercury Rising.

aks_miniatures005011.jpg

Congratulations to all the Honor roll winners!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a great achievement!!

What is the difference in qualifications to get a belt buckle vs a certificate?

The winners of the honor roll for each class get a buckle. 2nd-10th place get certificates. You have to have earned at least 6 points in a class to make the honor roll list.

Had started another thread, but will add here. Our Thumper, ERL Zeus Lightning Bolt, placed 7th in Senior Stallions Honor roll, and only participated in 3 shows, one of which was Worlds.

The winners of the honor roll for each class get a buckle. 2nd-10th place get certificates. You have to have earned at least 6 points in a class to make the honor roll list.
That is only partly correct. You only need 6 points in ammy and youth but you need 10 in open.

destbuff.gif

JOe won honor roll champion with our three year old Alvadar Double Destiny son, Ten Ls Destinys IN The Buff in amateur level one, stallions over 30-34. He had a great year overall winning several amateur supremes and many open halter supremes and champion of champions, 12 this year alone. Im really proud of you Joe and Buff! You are a great team!

Laura

With limited showing, my stallion WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Oasis (buckskin pinto in avatar) placed 5th in Senior Stallions, 28-30" and 4th in MultiColor Stallions and Geldings.

I'm so proud of all his accomplishments in 2009. Thank you, Frank and Charlotte, Reflections.

Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
destbuff.gif

JOe won honor roll champion with our three year old Alvadar Double Destiny son, Ten Ls Destinys IN The Buff in amateur level one, stallions over 30-34. He had a great year overall winning several amateur supremes and many open halter supremes and champion of champions, 12 this year alone. Im really proud of you Joe and Buff! You are a great team!

Laura
Congratulations everybody!!

Laura - special congrats to Joe and Buff. I love that guy!! (Buff - not Joe!!
default_biggrin.png
) But Joe is nice too!

I would like to thank Heather Redmond for showing my girl "cinny", and doing such a wonderful job!

Day Hill Senorita Buckeroo:

2nd in Amateur Jr. Mares Level 1 over 30-33

and

tied for third in solid colored mares

IMG_4497-355x260.jpg

congratulations everyone

default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

Well... I only got to go to 3 shows this year with the 3rd show being the World Show! But had 2 horses make the Honor Roll! And was tickeled to death on how my horses did this year!!! Unfortuneately by showing my horses and doing well, I just got my letter in the mail yesterday. I am now having to show at Level 2 next year! Ugh! I DO NOT look forward to that at all... But I have some GOOD ones lined up for next year that I think will hold thier own
default_biggrin.png
, so we'll see... But will be lucky to get to 2 or 3 shows like last year....

Well... First to announce Ericas Sock It To Me
default_wub.png
He was 2nd on the Honor Roll only missing 1 1/2 pts to be tied for first...

SockItWorlds1.jpg

Next is my homebred filly, Deven Creek Patented Pricess Gwen "aka" Gwen. On the Honor Roll she placed 4th in the Amateur Lvl 1 Jr.Mares 30" and under. And placed 3rd in the AOTE Jr. Mare Lvl 1. So am very pround of her too! Both Gwen & SockIt did VERY well at the World show too!!
default_wub.png

Centralphoto5Gwen09.jpg

Congratulations to all! Beautiful horses! Erica, your mare is just stunning!
Thanks so much Connie!! I just LOVE that mare......and am so excitied to see how she does overseas for her new owner showing in 2010!!!

You really have to be around that filly to really fall in love with her more.....she has the BIGGEST attitude for a tiny thing, demands attention and pouts, but on the other hand was always just a sweetheart that loved people.

I have her little sister from 09 now and she's is so so nice and a pipsqueak of a filly with a head and eye to bring you to your knees....and I'm also so excitied I have a full sibling coming in March....fingers crossed for "another Perfect" ....time will tell.

Latest posts

Back