HMHC Fun Show Invitation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella Voce

Reaction score
Hoosierland Miniature Horse Club would like to invite ALL of you to their second mini fun show. Saturday 17 July, 2010 10:00a.m. EST sharpThe event will be held at Double Diamond Farm in Warsaw, Indiana (if you want/need directions please contact me). There will be quality minis for sale, a raffle, silent auction, food vendor, tack, etc. etc. and mostly a good time available to ALL! Classes include: 1. Costume 2. Mare Halter 3. Gelding Halter 4. Stallion Halter 5. Dress your mini relay 6. Musical Buckets 7. Dinner Bell 8. Jumping 9. Obstacle in Hand 10. Obstacle Driving 11. Catalogue Race 12. Barrel Driving 13. Barrel Line Driving 14. Open Classic Pleasure driving 15. Open Country Pleasure driving. If you have any questions do NOT hesitate to contact me via email [email protected] . I will be happy to answer your questions. Join us for a fun day with our minis! Joe KahrePresident, Hoosierland Miniature Horse Club

just wanted to bump this back up so that no one missed the invitation.

again, if you have any questions....feel free to ask here or privately

Hope to see some of you on saturday

Thanks, JOE

Latest posts

Back