Historical show moment today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's!!!!!! How awesome!! That is exciting to do so good!!!!! And a GREAT feeling to have!! Your horse looks AWESOME too!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jess. Those "sashy things" are great aren't they. Sorry I didn't get to say more than hi the other day but I had my hands full with the little baby [who is the one responsible for all the black and blue bite marks on my legs.] [Guess he is tired of milk and wants raw meat!] Plus we had eight other horses we were showing [whew]. Next time we will get to talk more. Are you going to Liz's for the NEMHS show? Linda

Thanks again everyone!

Linda, Thats alright, I could tell you were very busy! Your new little foal is absolutely adorable. I'm not sure where exactly we are going for shows this year. Its kind of a play it by ear kind of show year. We are going to north shore horsemen's since it is so close, colonial, and then Area 1. We may hit a few more NEMHS shows but we went to one a couple weeks ago and the horses are different than AMHR horses so I'm not sure how mine would do.

Sounds like you had a GREAT day Jess!

Congrats... Zeus looks great.

Latest posts

Back