Hiking & Packing with a mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michele80906

Reaction score
Ok...I promised pictures once I got my mini Scotty hiking with his pack saddles. I bought the goat pack saddle and panniers suggested and figured out my own version of the breeching using the breeching off my old harness and a surcingle and padding for the breast collar off the harness. It worked brilliantly. The pictures you see are of myself, my daughter, and my niece, Scotty, the mini, and two dogs, Sam, the miniature Schnauzer and Foxy, the Pom. We went fishing in the Wet Mountain Valley on a trail called Silver Circle here in Colorado. We fished a creek called Middle Creek...great fishing..our limited of huge Brookies! Well, I was going to add pictures but now I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain????? Michele, CO

When you click to add a reply or start a new post, there is a picture of a picture, LOL, just two to the right of the smiley face. That is where you add the URL of your pictures.

Or if you've posted the photos on a site like Photobucket, you can select and copy the url listed as being for posting on a forum and then paste it directly into your topic. It should start with [ i m g ] (without the spaces). I know I want to see them!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Ok...I promised pictures once I got my mini Scotty hiking with his pack saddles. I bought the goat pack saddle and panniers suggested and figured out my own version of the breeching using the breeching off my old harness and a surcingle and padding for the breast collar off the harness. It worked brilliantly. The pictures you see are of myself, my daughter, and my niece, Scotty, the mini, and two dogs, Sam, the miniature Schnauzer and Foxy, the Pom. We went fishing in the Wet Mountain Valley on a trail called Silver Circle here in Colorado. We fished a creek called Middle Creek...great fishing..our limited of huge Brookies! Well, I was going to add pictures but now I can't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain????? Michele, CO

Hopefully, here are the pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/minpinmom1130/HikingFishingInTheColoradoMountains#

That is so neat. Might have to try . Too hot here, must wait for Fall. LOL

Nice pictures.

Great pictures! That looks like so much fun! And the pack looks like it fits great! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara

Latest posts

Back