High Thread Count Sheets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can count me in as one that never new what exactly the thread counts meant either.
default_biggrin.png

It wasnt until I recently got a Kohls gift card for $375. from my Mom & Sister to help decorate our new Mobile Home coming in the Spring, so when I was "window" shopping there a few weeks ago after Christmas I ended up getting 800 count sheets.
default_biggrin.png
I was on the phone with my Mom and she told me I really should try the high Thread Count sheets explaining the difference.
default_biggrin.png
The only reason I didnt get 1000 Thread count is because they were out of all colors in Queen size except white. White is a no go here since we have really hard water.

I cant wait to put them on my bed with the new 8" Memory Foam mattress Topper I got for Christmas which is why I needed new sheets to begin with because my Select Comfort Sleep Number bed will now have a 19" Deep mattress!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

I am going to get a 1000 set on line at Kohls but have to wait until they have a good sale again.
default_wink.png

Jeri

Added: So those sheets that sound "crisp" no matter how many times they're washed... are those the really high thread counts?
I wish I knew. My favorite sheet set was one that sounded crisp and it never changed. And they didn't wrinkle much either. I used to use them all the time, but after 20 years they kind of got a little old looking. Sigh. Wish I could find some more and also find just flat sheets as the fitted ones I hate! I like the nice square military corners on my bed, and plus I can use them for the water bed if they are not fitted!

Latest posts

Back