Down Duvets, High Thread Count Sheets, What About Your Pillow?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
We've talked about duvets and high thread count sheets, what do you like for a pillow? I have problems with my neck and I get migraines so I have one of the curved cervical pillows in memory foam. As soon as the memory foam starts to wear out I replace it so I go through about two a year and I have a specific one I like that is in the $80 dollar range. I find it very comfortable and take it everywhere I go, shows, hotels, everywhere!! My husband calls it my Flintstones pillow because he thinks it is like sleeping on a rock, LOL
default_biggrin.png
So what do you like????

Pam

No real fancy pillows on my be, i have the overstuffed pillows that are so soft. I love soft pillows, the closer to a cloud they are ..the better. I have so many decorative pillows on my bed that are useless, along with a few fluffy pillows. Just like my sheets, my pillow cases are black silk
default_smile.png

Down-filled ones with nice, soft, strong outer covers to go inside my thousand-thread-count pillowcases.
default_smile.png

I love pillows. I have about 6 or 8 of them I sleep with....all this talk about sheets and pillows is making me sleeeeeeeeeepy.

Liz

I had a down comforter a few years ago and my BF hated it, now I have a nice quilt. I used to have this really heavy, flat pillow that I loved, even if every once in a while i'd get poked with the end of a feather. Now I have a nice fluffy soft pillow, not sure what's inside.

Leslie

I sleep with a memory foam pillow too, can't sleep any other way without getting a neck/headache. I discovered them years ago and yes! expensive. Mine tend to last a long time though, it's compressed but still works. It travels with me too.
default_smile.png

Jan

Back