Hi, new here.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anngee

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here, New to horses/ Mini's.

We will have our Belle brought in the next few weeks. She is 6, used to work Children's parties. We really just wanted one for our family to watch & love. I have a lot of horse lingo to learn as well. Belle is probably pregnant, they said she was bagging up & could foal until July. I really don't understand if they are saying between now & July or she would have it in July. Reading & watching everything I can. I did learn what a Farrier is...now I just have to find one.

00A0A_fnqVkmKTgQz_600x450.jpg

Hi Anngee
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum

What a lovely mare you have , i am sure she will bring much joy to your family. There is a mare and foaling section on this forum that has some really good pinned threads at the top. If you have time have a look at some of the other foaling threads , you will notice other owners "in waiting" will be taking different kinds of photos and posting them for opinions.

If your mare is starting to bag up then you wont have to wait till July. Please ask as many questions as you like , everyone is really friendly here and happy to help
default_smile.png

All the best with your new mare
default_smile.png

You couldn't be in a better place to learn about horse care, mini horse care specifically. Check out the archives, you can do a forum search for just about anything and get several hits for threads to read for more information. Feel free to ask questions, someone (many someones) will have answers for you.

Thanks y'all. This site has a lot of good information. Because I didn't speak " horse " I didn't realize Belle was probably pregnant, her ad said as much with out actually saying it...so at first I thought we were just getting one little girl.

You have found the perfect site! This site is full of wonderful people and information. I am also rather new. 2 years. They helped me bring my Annabelle in. Ask anything and don't feel silly. I have learned a lot and still learning.

Latest posts

Back