Hi! (Intro)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome from southern new jersey :saludando:

we are quite new to the forum also but everyone is so friendly and helpful and there is so much valuable info on here

good luck on your search

again welcome

lori

HI AND WELCOME FROM IRELAND :saludando: , TO THE FORUM OF FRIENDS, YOU COULDNT HAVE JOINED A BETTER PLACE FOR INFORMATION, THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE AMAZING
default_wub.png
:

Hi, Beth and Bill --

Welcomel from Virginia!!! I have no doubt you are going to love having minis!!! They are so fun, smart and loving
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

bye.gif

Hi! :saludando: We just joined the board. We are currently looking for our first two miniature horses. This looks like a great place to learn a lot! We have 3 daughters (ages 9, 14, and 16) and live in SE South Dakota. Today we are going to Iowa look at a gelding who sounds very promising for what we are looking for. We will have our horses as pets and possibly do some showing and also driving.

Just wanted to introduce us!

Beth & Bill
Welcome from upstate New York! Your family will love miniature horses... my 14 year old son loves showing and working with our 3!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Sounds Like you'll bne joining in all our discussions with your very own mini to brag about

! HELLO AGAIN FORM ONTARIO CANADA!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome from Illinois! First minis are so exciting (as are seconds, and thirds, and...). Be sure to let those of us that aren't lucky enough to be shopping know all about that gelding!!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes - wow!!! Our trip today we had good news and bad news.

The bad news was their vet was out yesterday for shots, etc. and Moon was being followed up with for an impacted sinus cavity he had to have surgery for previously. It turned out some of the bone died and so he ended up having to have a procedure yesterday to hopefully fix that. So, they need to get him rechecked and see how it goes. Also, I think they really really love this little horse and maybe are having second thoughts about selling him.

The good news is that the people we met today (Moon's owners took us over to a friend of theirs Minis too) and their horses were great. We absolutely fell in love with Moon. We have visited 5 people with miniature horses now and this last visit was wonderful.

So now I just need to call them back and tell them that if they will let him go and his sinus turns out OK (they wouldn't let him go any other way) that we will definitely take him and see what they say.

To answer the person who asked what we plan to do ... I want to start with driving and I am also interested in jumping. My daughter may want to show as well. Just starting out we think our first investment will be our horse and the "basics" (which we pretty much already have), then a training cart and tack, and then a trailer. So working together on some training will come before we think about doing any showing ... but that's probably the way it needs to be anyway!
default_smile.png

Beth

Welcome from Springtown, Texas!!

You'll have SO MUCH fun with these little guys! Driving is the greatest!!! Jumping's cool, too- but I'm not fit enough!! My horses beat ME!
default_wink.png
:

Lucy

The Brave Little Prancers welcomes you from the mountaintops of Tennessee.

Have a great time seaching for your new family member.

Latest posts

Back