Hi! (Intro)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethC

Reaction score
Hi! :saludando: We just joined the board. We are currently looking for our first two miniature horses. This looks like a great place to learn a lot! We have 3 daughters (ages 9, 14, and 16) and live in SE South Dakota. Today we are going to Iowa look at a gelding who sounds very promising for what we are looking for. We will have our horses as pets and possibly do some showing and also driving.

Just wanted to introduce us!

Beth & Bill

Welcome! Glad to have you here! Just jump right in...there are lots of nice people here, and lots of wonderful information. You will make some good friends here!

I am in North Mississippi and have eight minis. I plan on showing (locally) this summer after school is out (I teach). My daughter, Kayla, is three, and she enjoys her horses!

Stacye

Welcome from the Pine Barrens in the beautiful Wharton State Forest of southern New Jersey. Glad you dropped in. This is definitely the place for info and chatting about these wonderful little horses. When you get a chance stop by and check out the "Best Of" forum pages. Good luck in the hunt for your new equine companion family member. tell us more about what you are planning to do with your little one.

Hi Beth. Welcome to the Forum, and to the wonderful world of Miniature horses!! Your family will just LOVE them!!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome to the forum! :saludando: You are right, this is a great place to learn. Good luck with the horse you are going to see! :bgrin

Welcome to the forum Beth and Bill :saludando: from the thumb area of Michigan.
default_yes.gif
:

Hi there!

Welcome from now sunny and getting hot Tucson, Arizona. This forum is addicting,

full of wonderful people, and good information. Enjoy! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to our forum family.[/SIZE]

Lyn

:saludando: Welcome from the east coast of Virginia.

Cronewolf

:saludando: Hi and Welcome from Western New York! Glad to have you with us!
default_smile.png

Hello!!! and welcome from T.C. Miniature Horse Farm,in TN!! Visit our site anytime you'd like at www.tcminiaturehorses.com and happy times,with all your mini adventures!

Hello and welcome to this wonderful forum from Bavaria, Germany! :saludando:

Conny

I just wanted to say welcome to the foum. I joined a while back and have learned SO much here that I couldn't begin to stress how important this forum is. I will be getting my first mini also sometime is June, and I feel really ready for it, thanks to the help and advice of the wonderful people here.

Hi, Beth! Welcome to the Forum from north Louisiana! You will love Miniature Horses. Good Luck with your search.

Debi

Welcome to the Forum and this is a great place to learn. Good luck for your search and you sound like the perfect family to have miniatures. BTW, I'm Joyce from Little Folks Farm in CT with 13 minatures and love them all !!!

www.lilbeginnings.com/breeders/llf/

Joyce

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place! Enjoy! :aktion033:

:saludando:

Hello, and welcome from NW PA!! I'm very new to this too. But on my very first post everyone was wonderful. This is a grest place to learn alot..
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back