hi guys!!! IM MISSING THIS PLACE SOOOOO MUCH :-(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
well ive been in hostpital with my astma again, and ive been pretty bad....but weve also just moved house to a bigger house WITH LAND!!!!!!!! im so happy!!!!! ive only managed one show this year with everything going on, but the best news ever has happened

MY fanyheels was pregnant, the ONLY foal ill ever breed myself since ive just had Twinkletoes gelded, well she wasnt due until the 20th, no bag or anything, but on the 7th of the 7th 2007 7 is my lucky number lol :bgrin i went down to the stable ,and her bed was soaking and i thought she had spilt her water,since ive been putting down fresh bedding daily :new_shocked:

NOPE there by her side was a beautiful healthy colt,
default_wub.png
: im so so happy, ive been worried sick about her, and she lookied fantastic, he is adorable .hes a smokey black colour with spots on his bum, {although he will probably go grey!} not that i care

anyway i had to go to the local library to share my news as ive not been installed in my new home, but i just had to tell you all my news, and i didnt want anyone to think id disapeared

hes going to be called "CAVEHILL NAPOLOEN" and ill post pictures as soon as i can :saludando:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What wonderful news. Glad your out of the hospital, and into your new home! A baby...and we have to wait for pictures! I bet it is well worth the wait! Congrats!

Linda --

Oh! I'm happy you are out of the hospital!!!

Congratulations on your new place AND your new colt!!!

Jill

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I'm glad to hear from you!! Congrats on the foal and take care of yourself, stay out of that hospital, now!

Liz M.

I was wondering where you were! I'm sorry you've been so sick. Congrats on the new home and new baby! I hope you can show us photos of both soon!

Take care
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on the little one.

I'm happy to hear you are out of the hospital and are feeling better.

Latest posts

Back