Hi Everyone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallgateminis

Reaction score
Hi everyone , My name is Zoe. i just wanted to intrduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself.

I currently own four miniatures and have been totally obsessed with them since I got my first one. I have been lurking on the forum for a very long time and have decided to become a member.

I hope to get to know everyone a little better!

Hi Zoe and welcome to the Forum from the Beautiful State of Virginia.

Where are you located?

Ginny StP

Hi there Zoe!

Let me be among the first to welcome you. I have not been a part of this forum long, but I have learned a great deal and have made some friends.

I am in North Mississippi. I have three minis, two fillies and a colt, all nearly yearlings. We love them dearly. I hope to have a small breeding farm and produce one or two quality foals each year some day. It's just for fun for us right now. My kids want to show so we'll dip our toes into that in the spring.

Good to meet you!
saludando.gif

saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
hello there from ireland welcome to the forum, its a great place with lots of good friends to make
yes.gif

Welcome Zoe!!!
aktion033.gif
So glad to have you on the forum with us. There is a wealth of knowledge and friendship here. Maryann from North Carolina

Welcome Zoe!
saludando.gif

Tell us all about your 4 minis!
yes.gif
It's great to have you here!

[SIZE=14pt]
aktion033.gif
Welcome from snowy cold Virginia! Where it isnt supposed to be snowy and cold![/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi Linda,

im Zoe the girl from Lorraine's farm. (i was the one with the four horses you shoed for me.) I thought you were a member from the forum!

Hello and welcome to the forum all the way from Bavaria, Germany!!!
smile.gif

Conny

Hi, Zoe --

Here's another WELCOME from beautiful Virginia, USA! Happy you decided to join the forum!

Jill
bye.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome![/SIZE]Lets hear about your little guys!

Welcome from Southern Ontario, Canada! Where it is cold and snowy and supposed to be!!!

aktion033.gif
Welcome from the east coast of Virginia where it's cold but thank goodness not snowey.

Hi Zoe,

Its Jane- glad to have you here, you will like it this forum, bunch of good people,

Tell Lorraine I said Hi and hows Dude doing? JANE

Latest posts

Back