Hi Everybody!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BanditGal

Reaction score
Hello everybody :saludando: , just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Amanda from Alabama. My family raises big horses (Racking and Quarter horses), so I'm not new to horses. In fact, I pretty much grew up on the back of a horse. So far, we have 8 minis and I love them. I really look forward to chatting with all of you. I've been lurking for a while and tonight I finally decided to join.

Welcome Amanda from Mary in Montana.
default_yes.gif
:

Hello everybody :saludando: , just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Amanda from Alabama. My family raises big horses (Racking and Quarter horses), so I'm not new to horses. In fact, I pretty much grew up on the back of a horse. So far, we have 8 minis and I love them. I really look forward to chatting with all of you. I've been lurking for a while and tonight I finally decided to join.

Hello from Arkansas !!

You will find many friendly and helpful friends here on Lil beginnings.

Linda Killion

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome from another Arkansan :bgrin [/SIZE]

:saludando: :aktion033: :aktion033: Welcome!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando: My name is Autumn & my family raises QH & Paints, I also have 21 minis & have ridden all my life, Nice to meet you! :saludando:

Hi and welcome from Pennsylvania. I like to see new folks here. Hope you stick around.

:saludando: Welcome from Texas!! You will find lots of wonderful caring people here. It's really neat to hear from people from all over the world on here. I usually don't post, but I read and learn.

Welcome to the Forum! I also have QHs, well only 2, and a few more minis. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back