Hi am new , What a great place !!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSH Ponies

Reaction score
Hi , I have been reading on this site for a while and just love all the wonderful advice and tips that I have picked up . :saludando: You guys are great :aktion033: So I decided to join . I hope to have lots of good conversations with you guys and from what I have read I will . I feel like I know some of you already . Jody

Hi Jody!

And welcome from the high plains of Southwest Wyoming.

Where are you located with your ponies and minis? :)

Susan O.

Hello Jody & welcome to the other side of the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky.

Hi!

Yes, we needs info & pics ...lots of pics.

default_smile.png

Welcome

Leeana H.

Hello, welcome from NW PA.. :saludando: I'm very new to the forum and new to owning mini's.. This place is wonderful.. Everyone is very helpful.. They have helped me out a lot.. Hope to see pictures soon..
default_yes.gif
:

Hi there JSH! :saludando:

We aren't too far from you -- we're in Central Oregon!

MA

Hi Jody!! Tell us more about you. Where are you? Do you have minis now? If yes, how many? We'll work on other topics later (fav candy bar, cereal, friend....) :lol:

[SIZE=18pt]Welcome![/SIZE]
Hay Barnbum , I live In Yakima ,Washington . I have 18 minis and 3 show ponies and 3 riding horses . I have 2 babies now and 4 more on the way . My favort candy is jelly beans (jelly bellie) I love the out doors and can't get minis.
default_wacko.png
: I am hooked !!!! :new_shocked: I can't show this year , At 44 I lost my job and am now going to school to be a Machinist and I have one more year . Then watch out I am going to start showing again !!! :aktion033: Jody

Welcome from waaaaay on the other end of the country! :saludando:

This is definitely a great place to learn! There is a wealth of knowledge on here.

Jelly Bellies...good girl!
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome from me and my "crew" from central VA.[/SIZE]

Lyn :saludando:

Hi Jody,

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin!! You will LOVE this LB Forum!! It is a great support group and full of knowledge as I am sure you are already finding out.

Hi Jody!

Im in Hillsboro, Oregon and until about 8 months ago (when I sold off the last of my 14 horses :no: ), I owned and showed Minis at the NW shows.

Welcome to the forum!! :aktion033:

HI JODY, :saludando: ITS GREAT TO {MEET} YOU
default_yes.gif
: A WARM WELCOME FROM THE EMARLD ISLE OF IRELAND, WHERE ITS ACTUALLY BEAUTIFUL AND SUNNY AND GREEN! GREEN! GREEN! I COULD EAT THE GRASS MYSELF!!!! OKAY MAYBE THATS GOING A BIT TOO FAR LOL :bgrin

Latest posts

Back