Hi all! Update time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
I broke the rules, I'm outta here. Didn't mean to...you can go ahead and delete this since I can't really figure it out just now.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a awesome boat
default_wub.png
,I love the water!!! It looks like you have some great adventures in your future
default_yes.gif

Liz, I've missed you so much I couldn't hardly stand it!
default_sad.png

But Colton was just BORN! How can he be riding "bike" already? Time sure flys.

I know you've been leaning that way for a long time, but I'm still sad about your minis.

She's beautiful! CONGRATS on her! May she always bring home safely your loved ones and always be full of "bugs"!

{{{{{Liz}}}}}

Hi Liz,

Congrats on the new "member" of the family! That has got to be a hard and dangerous job, but I am glad somebody does it...cause I LOVE CRAB!!!!! Let me know how we can get it from you.

*LOL*, I forgot my "manners":

"You are receiving this official warning because you mentioned horses you have for (dirty word) in your recent thread on the Back Porch. The post has been edited by our moderating team. Please be advised that this is your first "official" warning, and further, that after 3 official warnings, your account will be suspended."

got a special little message, too. Sorry about that, all. I didn't know how to "word" my post to let people know my status as a matter of information, not because I care if they see that on this post. That is what my post on the sale (a/k/a dirty word) board was for....and that was another reason I really don't post here much.

I can't even rmember how I worded it, but I tried to be careful not to be an "ad".

Thanks for the heads up, I may just see if I can delete this whole thing. I realize the rules are here because others abused them, but honestly, I don't know where the lines are right now and to sit down and read a bunch of rules seems silly just to be a part of a community.

Talk to you all later, you know where to find me.

Yep, Robin, he's a "man" in a baby's body. Should see the wiry little tough guy he thinks that he is.

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back