Hi all I need a favor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
My aunt in GA does a big fund raiser ever year for our troops and I used to always embroider something cool to donate for her auction but since my machine died I need to do something else and want to do one of my "famous" slideshows.

Now if anyone has pictures of themselves, spouses or children in uniform or from"over there" and you would like to share please post them or email me at [email protected] - ofcourse I will share it when it is done.

Thanks in advance!

Here are a couple. I have much better pics but I have to find my album. I just happened to have these close by. If I find my album I will post more.

P1010157_1.jpg

P1010025_1.jpg

This ones just for fun
default_biggrin.png
This is the day I was separating. They took it easy on me :DOH! I got soaked rather then beat up
default_wink.png

P1010185_1.jpg

Let me see what I can find... ... hubby is active duty Coast Guard... I might have some on here...

God Bless...

What are you doing with them??

My Aunt does a huge fund raiser every year and I thought a slideshow would be cool to have going on loop while people are looking at the auction items etc.

Sure
default_smile.png

A good friend of mine gave me a bunch from when he was in Iraq. Boy those pictures stir up all kinds of emotions...

Back