Hey Roelene.....

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER AMAZING NATIONALS!!!

I am so sorry I couldnt be there to root you guys on but I did keep up with your results EVERY DAY and made some phone calls to check up and see how you were doing as well
default_yes.gif
:

I know how proud you must be to see all your hard work being paid off like that

WHOO HOO

Bumping this back up so she notices the post. :bgrin

Roelene, Congratulations to you and Ben and Scott! :aktion033: You guys did AWESOME! :aktion033:

Now climb out of that cart and tell us about your wins. :bgrin

Roelene, Scott and Ben Lundy are wonderful people who are always willing to help others. All three are terrific exhibitors/drivers and represent the finest AMHR has to offer.

Roelene, Scott and Ben Lundy are wonderful people who are always willing to help others. All three are terrific exhibitors/drivers and represent the finest AMHR has to offer.
Congratulations to you. Saw your long list of wins. You are the kind of people we need on this Forum to help give advice to people wanting to learn. Your wins speak volumes about your knowledge.

Thank You - We had an unbelievable Nationals. We were so Happy will all our horses especially Establo San Francisco (3 yr) in the Country Driving over, he took 5 Champions in Amateur Ladies; Super G; Ladies County; 3-4 Year old; Country Pleasure Driving Geldings, along with other top 10. We also had Champions with MD Dynamo in Pleasure over & Roadster & DM Black Cadillac in Country under. Establo Rosario was Reserve National Champion in Amateur Halter SR Stallion under, along with 3rd in Futurity 3 yr; 3rd Model Stallion and 4th in Aged. BL Lightning Bolt; A Stable Business Pass The Pepper all Top 10.

We enjoy showing, but truly enjoy the friendships we have made by showing.

Lisa - Sorry you couldn't make it to the show this year -- look forward to seeing you next year. I expect to see you and Dancer in Ladies Country Driving.

Roelene

Forgot to mention - I was honored by being named Hi-Point Amateur - Performance - Over Division

Last edited by a moderator:
Back