Hey Mona! A winner furshure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Anyways, I recieved my "winnings" off our CMHR auction..Kasha is none too sure but the bling is the thing eh? Thanks Mona!

kasha-1.jpg

That said our beloved Gini is ferrying (is that a word) and flying home to us and we should have lots more winners and addresses and such asap for those of you waiting!

default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
YAY!!! Actually Debbie, I think it looks pretty darned GOOD on her! When you said she was red, I thought you meant RED, like the red markings on her face. She looks more chocolate.o I think it looks good!! Thanks for lewtting me know. I guess Mary Lou must have unpinned the topic so it falls back in order of date of last reply, but is still "out there" somewhere.
default_yes.gif

Also, just wanted to add, not to forget....I just mailed it...Lauralee was the actual donor of that collar, so THANK YOU Laura!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty collar!

Some nice things on the auction...and more to come, for sure. Thanks, guys, for the "chance" to give for those of us too far or in circumstances in which we can't take any in/donate money, etc.

Liz

Oh :DOH! that's right..thanks LauraLee...long time no see.

Latest posts

Back