Hey everyone.. I have to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone, I know most of think I might have dropped off the face of the Earth, but I have just been busy with my new job.. 3rd shift is a little harder than I thought.. Sleep half the morning, get up, help kids with homework, do dinner, then take care of my furry buddies, then off to work again..

But to the good news, I did get the management postition at work
default_smile.png
I went up 2.00 / hr in pay, which really helps since hubby is STILL laid off from work(since June). And I get to go on my first 3 night/ 2 day road trip/ seminar for work. I am going for a management seminar in Altoona, Pa. I am scared, as this will be the first time I have been away from home that long, except for hospital stays.. I wiil miss my kids and my mini's the most
default_sad.png
But I can't pass up on an all expense pd trip!!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

I had to share as this has been the best news we have had in a long time. Maybe the black cloud is letting up???
default_rolleyes.gif

Are there any mini farms in that area that myabe wouldn't mind a vistor after the classes are done for the day?? I would love to get meet someone on here if anyone is in that area..

Thanks for letting me share..

Jodie

edited for spelling as for some reason I can't get spell check to work..

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jodie!!

default_smile.png

This is great news and don't be scared you will do just GREAT and so will hubby and the kids

Hugs to you!

Congratulations Jodie!!
default_smile.png

This is great news and don't be scared you will do just GREAT and so will hubby and the kids

Hugs to you!
Thanks for being my only well wisher.. I guess I have been gone to long or something.. Thanks again.. My only fear is to come home and find the dogs and kids locked in with the mini's in their dry lot..
default_rolleyes.gif
No, I know they will be fine..

I only just now saw this, and I want to wish you well too!! Congratulations on getting the management position, and the raise! That third shift really is a tough one, I hope you get more accustomed to it (or eventually get a different shift!) You go girl!!!
default_saludando.gif

Just saw this, wanted to say congrats on the raise/promotion!

My husband just got a job making $2.00 more an hour, too, and I'm super excited about that, so I know how it feels!

Congratulations!

Enjoy your trip and best wishes for your hubby finding work soon.

sorry Jodie, i'm a late comer tonight! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Congrats and best of luck in your promotion! You'll do great!

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Seems weekends are slower on the forum, so sometimes it takes longer to get a response. Especially with the Beauitful fall weather we are having.

Big Congrats on your promotion! Have fun on your business trip.

It is hard leaving hubby and kids, as no-one can do it as good as Mom , but they will be fine and its good for them to have Dad doing these things too...

Latest posts

Back