He's here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
how tall is he?

He is just one of those horses you have to look at the pictures over and over

even though I've already said congrats I gotta say it again

[SIZE=18pt]Just Gorgeous!!![/SIZE]

Congrats Your New Boy Is AWESOME !!! I Love His Color and His Build Too !!! I Bet You Do Amazing At The Shows !!! Thank You For Sharing His Pictures !!!
default_aktion033.gif
Ditto!

I love love love this horse.
default_wub.png
He is amazing, simply stunning. Congrats again! I'm so glad he found such a great show home, I know he love he new life. Also I bet he'll be SOME RIDE(er drive)
default_biggrin.png
If you ever get tired of seeing him, feel FREE to send him up North to Canada and I'll give him a great home too!
default_wink.png
I know you are going to do very well with him this year.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Twister IS Great!

Thank you all so much for your kind compliments on Twister!
default_wub.png
They mean alot! I am very excited to now own this boy and cant wait to get him in the show ring. We will only be showing AMHR this year but who knows maybe one day we will venture out to an ASPC show.

Now THAT is one stunning horse. How big did you say he was again??
I love the bay in the background too, his/her facial marking is lovely.

Leia
He is gorgeous! how tall is he?
Thanks! Twister measures between 37" and 37.5" depending on when his hooves were last trimmed. I just love the big guys!
default_wub.png

I know geldings are great and all but your boy there is a lot nicer than some of the stallions I have seen being used for breeding I guess I still have a lot to learn about stallion quality but he gets an A+ ++++ from me He is really, really NICE How old is he?
Thank you so much Brandi! He will be 8 this year.

What a Beautiful Boy you have!!! Have fun with him!!

I love your fence too! I only dream of a fence like that!

Ferin, you know that I am so happy for you!

When you emailed me those first pictures of him I just about screamed
default_yes.gif
That awesome trot is what really makes him special. I'm sure that he's loving it at your house with his new family
default_wub.png
I am so excited for you! Starting off with Spring Fling Blue Blazes, Red Carpet Minis, and Short and Sassy Stables are going to be GREAT!! Thank you again for allowing me to show horses for you this season. I'm really happy to be working with nice horses and nice people, and when I say nice horses I mean NICE horses...just look above at Twister!

Last edited:
WOW, beautiful gelding
default_new_shocked.gif
,are you doing liberty with him?

Latest posts

Back