He's here!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I can hardly stay still long enough to write this right now.
default_biggrin.png
My new show gelding, Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister, finally arrived home at around 6:30 this evening. He has settled in great and seems to be enjoying himself.

I am in love!!!
default_wub.png
This boy is better then I had imagined. He is very refined and has a gorgeous trot! I am looking forward to driving him for the first time once he has settled in and has had time to stretch his legs from his 4 day trip.

I am very excited to show Twister this year! He was a stallion up until last summer and started training this past winter. He attended his first show ever this past weekend and we couldnt be more pleased with how he did. Twister achieved 1st in his Single Pleasure driving classes as well as his Roadster classes. He also got 1st in Liberty out of 15 horses. He placed in all of his other classes as well.

Thanks for letting me share my new boy with yall! These pics were taken right after he got off the trailer this evening. Please excuse the black mark on the side of his neck, he got that during transport.

DSC_0118-2.jpg

DSC_0158-2.jpg

DSC_0116-2.jpg

DSC_0153-2.jpg

DSC_0106-2.jpg

DSC_0109-2.jpg

DSC_0149-2-2.jpg

DSC_0112-2.jpg

DSC_0212-2.jpg

Wanted ot add your farm looks simply stunning!!!!

Now THAT is one stunning horse. How big did you say he was again??
default_new_shocked.gif

I love the bay in the background too, his/her facial marking is lovely.

Leia

Congrats Your New Boy Is AWESOME !!! I Love His Color and His Build Too !!! I Bet You Do Amazing At The Shows !!! Thank You For Sharing His Pictures !!!
default_aktion033.gif

default_new_shocked.gif

Oh my he is a real looker! I want one just like him! My husband who is not easily impressed LOVES him. He actually asked me if he was for sale. Now, if I could find one like him I might be able to get him to agree to bring in one more.
default_wink.png

You are going to be hard to beat!

Kim

I know geldings are great and all but your boy there is a lot nicer than some of the stallions I have seen being used for breeding
default_yes.gif
I guess I still have a lot to learn about stallion quality but he gets an A+ ++++ from me
default_aktion033.gif
He is really, really NICE
default_yes.gif
How old is he?

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY nice, my kind of horse. That is one that is sure to do well for you! Congratulations!

Wow!!! What an awesome horse!!! From that first pic, you can tell that he was meant to be a driving horse.... Can't wait to see some new driving pics of him!!!

Best of Luck with him this year!!! I have a feeling we will be seeing your name and his name a lot this year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the honor and pleasure to actually see him in person today.

All I can say is Wow!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
, He is stunning and what a mover!!!

Not to mention very sweet and very well behaved. All in one package.

Wow!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I am in love now
default_wub.png
Maryann

Latest posts

Back