He's here, She's here, they're here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Sorry, just a tad bit of excitement in the title,,,,,,,no, no twins, and not even a boy.

But a BEAUTIFUL black and white filly with the coolest markings!!!!

Her dam is a Sureman daughter and her sire is King Lee. She is a half sister to Phantom.

She arrived at 10:30 this morning and is 20 inches tall. Got the first half of her out but then she would go no further. Rotated her, twisted her 3 times and then was able to pull her the rest of the way out. Seemed like it took an hour, but was actually only a few minutes. Her hips were pretty stuck in there.

Do not have a complete registered name, but it will have Princess Nadia in there.

Princess after King Lee, and Nadia as she was promised to my grandson a long time ago, his name is Aidan, backwards it is Nadia. It was only fitting as Nadia's dams name is Firecracker, and Aidan was born on the fourth of July.

So she is VERY much a keeper.

Sorry about the iffy pictures at best, taken on my phone as my son has the camera and I was tired of waiting on him.

But there will be a whole lot more to come, that is a promise. Thank you so much for allowing me to share.

Princess Nadia

nadia2.jpg

nadia.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]Glad you where there to help, sounds like hip lock to me... the turning did the trick...
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I was wondering who would go first, Firecracker or my Sequel ... guess Sequel did not win this race
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!!! I think I took a long hard look at that mare when she was for sale. Lucky you!!!

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!![/SIZE]

What a beauty!! Love the lightning bolt down her rump...
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
Wow can't get much better in my book....a Lee and Sure Man filly....of course I am an over the top Lee fan....and Sure Man is my special boy....I am so happy all went well....and she is going to be beautiful....and attitude will abound. Her Mom was my favorite mare when I was breeding....so it is especially nice to see her live on in her daughter...Keep doing those pictures......and again Congrats!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!! I am rather ticled with her. She and momma are doing great!!!

I emailed my grandson a picture, yeah he's young but he will enjoy it in the future. She will always be his first horse.

Latest posts

Back