Can't stand it NO more, only one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I am just about to bust!! Firecracker has a lot of forum background. Got her from Getitia and is bred to King Lee, but Firecracker was bred by Angie and is a Sureman daughter.

She is due April 10 I believe. This is what we got. Has dropped a little, did that about 4 days ago, is a little soft in the tail, that has happened over past 3 days, and today,,,we got a little bag!!!

So, when do you think??

Other than those things, all else is normal including her attitude and normal routine.

This will be my only one and I am so very very excited!!

This baby is promised to my Grandson. He was born on the Fourth of July, so only fitting Firecrackers baby becomes his.

I can't help but good luck!!! Do you have any foaling history on her? When they get soft around the tailhead it seems to be it won't be too long
default_smile.png

I know Carolyn! Sequel, who is also in foal to King Lee and was due April 6 is now at 342 days today....still not bag although i did notice she was more poofy today in that area and she is starting to "V" some...just a very very little bag formed. She is very tight in the belly, and she started wobbling on the hind end when she walks because her belly is in the way just a few days back, always has her tail up now and i think she is a bit more loose.

Here is a video link @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5KGmTbJA4

4seq.jpg

Bag @ 337 days last week...

2Seq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back