Here's Romeo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisP

Reaction score
VP9MFr2hVsO+-4ZSCW-1M5iqx4SLXyG50190.jpg

egaLa5UKcXfGfgl5wMgAWvWCtF7dFren00F3.jpg

These are NOT very good pictures, will get better ones when he's outside, the flash went off and it REALLY upsets his mama!

Yes, he was at 292 days gestation, even the Vet didn't believe it, he's amazed he was alive at all. He's bucking, kicking, nursing and pooping and already driving his mom nuts just like his brother funky did. Poor Sweetie, this is her third boy, she really needs a sweet, calm, quiet little filly some day.

He's out of our Dels Cowboy daughter Sweetie and our guy Dominator, a palomino pinto and a sorrel with a blaze, no white anywhere. He's also a cousin to our guy Tucker and related to the colt in my avatar too, good thing we like the red ones here!

krisp

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Awww Kris..... hes adorable! Doesnt look premie at all![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations on a healthy colt! He is adorable...I like red too!

He's sure a cutie, and I have to agree that he doesn't look premie at all to me either.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Wow he is a pretty boy,,, but..... he isn't all pale like Funky,,,???? what happened????? HeeHee congrats Kris!

Hey Kris

Very nice boy there. Congratulations on him. Maybe next year, our mare Mystic did

this, 3 boys in a row. Then last year she had her first daughter, a quiet sweetie.

So hang in there maybe next year. Hey any new pictures of Domi?

Vicky

Wow he's really well developed looking for 292 days. Congrats on such an adorable boy.

BpzvN8wDKUqnom5yWhLdj2VfJ2OTtnPQ0190.jpg

QQe33Q4Yw-uyNVGeHQ0QW6PzoxxALjqY0190.jpg

u4T-JbqH5mvTZECFQXQa-GSVuzoEGl390190.jpg

rFRGt+OpSOnNsQh9F5n-MBmam6KTUtrw0190.jpg

Thanks again guys, here are some new pictures, and I know, he doesn't look like a preemie, but there were at LEAST two fences between the mares and stallions at all times last year, no one ever got out (we've had that happen before so really take precautions). And I saw him breed her on July 24th through the 29th then pulled her out of the group.

These were taken out this afternoon, he was good going out, I'm betting within a week he'll be like Funky and take off where ever he wants!

CC, Funky is a Leo son (silver buckskin) we knew this one would be either red or yellow, no double dilutes this time, we're in discussion right now as to who to breed her back to, Leo for another Funkmeister or Domi for another little guy like this.

krisp

Hey Kris :aktion033: good looking boy you have there! Cool name choice....I like it
default_yes.gif
:

Well, guess this means the next baby to be born is......JULIET the filly
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

You know your gonna have the urge to go out in the pasture sometime this summer and call out to the little fella.....ROMEO ROMEO.....where art thou Romeo???
default_thumbup.gif
:

Latest posts

Back