here's an idea ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]A [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]"Willy Warmer"[/SIZE]
willywarmer.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]the "Donkey Willy "has 51 views on E-Bray[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]**I am sure Corinne[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]aka[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Ce **[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]has looked too !!!
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]

You mean Ce didnt already tell you she has one? or is it two? I think I am going to like being on this forum, I can tell all her secrets! Second thought, maybe I will wait till AFTER christmas. I got to be good till them, but after that..........................................WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[SIZE=14pt]o.k. it was me looking and i have ordered one...i will post pictures when it arrives...
default_unsure.png
default_488.gif
...oh and i can't wait to here ALL about your sweet mother Tammy
default_yes.gif
...Nikki[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
default_new_shocked.gif
I need to get my hubby one!haha Where did you find that!LOL hmmmmm thinking stocking stuffer!
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I bet sweat-shop-Teri has her sweet innocent daughter making them...LOL I'm kidding! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Me and Nik are still waiting on the sizes that they come in...
default_ohnoes.jpg
[/SIZE]

Ok, WHERE do you get these? I really want to get one now hahaha!!!! I had to take picture of it on my phone and send it to some friends and hubby, they all laughed!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

This is the best gift idea ever
default_new_rofl.gif
I contacted the seller and she said that she plans to make some more up especially before Valentine's Day, and that certainly with the election coming up.. she will keep making this particular style for awhile.
default_aktion033.gif

So if you miss your chance this time, there should be more so don't forget your sweetie before Valentine's Day
default_risa8.gif
She also said she got a "kick" out of my e-mail
default_biggrin.png

Thank you Teri for this great find
default_firstprize.gif

This is the best gift idea ever
default_new_rofl.gif
I contacted the seller and she said that she plans to make some more up especially before Valentine's Day, and that certainly with the election coming up.. she will keep making this particular style for awhile.
default_aktion033.gif

So if you miss your chance this time, there should be more so don't forget your sweetie before Valentine's Day
default_risa8.gif
She also said she got a "kick" out of my e-mail
default_biggrin.png

Thank you Teri for this great find
default_firstprize.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Tammy ? did you tell the "Crafter" about the forum frenzy over the Willy's
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back