Here She Is

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon J

Reaction score
Well here is my girl Pixie. Now keep in mind that she is showing her matronly form :bgrin I know she is horribly over weight :no: She is an extremly easy keeper. This is her first foal :aktion033: She is 5 years old and 34". And I love her
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: She is the absolute sweetest thing. I am posting for all those that asked to see her
default_yes.gif
:
pixiesbaby050.jpg
pixiesbaby043.jpg
Well thanks for looking :bgrin

So sorry the pictures came out like that. I don't know what I did
default_wacko.png
: I'mm still learning how to post pictures :lol:

Thank you. She is very sweet and kind, she lets the kids do whatever they want :lol: My 8 year old cleans her feet out without even putting a halter on her. The last time I clipped her I didn't use a halter either. :bgrin She just stood there enjoying every minute of it. The kids call her Queen Pixie, she's not spoiled at all
default_wink.png
:

She is gorgeous..Thanks for sharing her pics. She has some of the loudest dapples I have ever seen.

Oh what a pretty girl! I love silver dapple pintos, very pretty!

default_wub.png
: What a Beautiful little mare!!!
default_wub.png
:

She has lovely color, and gorgeous dappling! And she looks just Sweet!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

:bgrin very nice mare i love her color
default_yes.gif
:

My mare Buttercup is a chocolate silver dapple.

And her filly Shasta that is 3weeks old is a chocolate silver - {? roan/dapple?}

:aktion033:

I Love Dapples
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: I hope the colt will dapple up like her. I think it would be pretty to have a solid dapple. The colt is out of a 28" blue roan. Is there such a thing as a silver dapple roan? How do you tell if they are going to roan? I would love to see one
default_yes.gif
:

What a pretty mare! I can see how SWEET she is by looking at her.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you guys so much
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Lauralee, My 8 year old daughter took that picture, He is our mares first foal :aktion033: Thank you for the compliment, we are so excited :bgrin

Latest posts

Back